2006 Viper SRT10 coupe ready for the 500hp battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm proud to be an Canadian buying an american car! The are push jap cars out, let's hope they keep it that way!

GeoMetro said:
I rank them as follows
1st-Ford GT
2nd-Z06
3rd-SRT10
i rate those a l'envers .....

1st. SRT 10
2nd. Z06
3rd. Ford Gt ... i'm just not feeling the Gt-40 at all ... i mean not compare to those street bitches

I think that already, those american car makers are not doing rocket science with their philosophy; "theres no replacement for displacement". I think that just increasing displacement is kind of a way to cheat, or, to take the easy approach to making a car go fast. So the Viper is even more guilty of cheating with its idiotique V10.

Im the kinda of guy who is impressed with engineering like in the Lotus Elise. Imagine a Lotus Elise with 525hp, it would bring all these cars to school. Lotus could choose to do that, but I knows that horsepower and displacement is not the only factor that make a car go faster, but unfortunately most comsumers do not.

GeoMetro said:
I think that already, those american car makers are not doing rocket science with their philosophy; "theres no replacement for displacement". I think that just increasing displacement is kind of a way to cheat, or, to take the easy approach to making a car go fast. So the Viper is even more guilty of cheating with its idiotique V10.

Im the kinda of guy who is impressed with engineering like in the Lotus Elise. Imagine a Lotus Elise with 525hp, it would bring all these cars to school. Lotus could choose to do that, but I knows that horsepower and displacement is not the only factor that make a car go faster, but unfortunately most comsumers do not.

its called thats how they cut costs. By not using some crazy hi tech motor they can sell you a ferrari killer for 80k

Just remember the SLR is powered by a Super Charged 5.5l AMG V8, The CGT is powered by a 5+l V10 and so is the M5.

Also with Elise its not meant for a Crazy High HP motor. So i don't understand your "bring to school" comment since its not exactly a practical daily driver..

I dont consider any of these practical daily drivers LOL. ya id like to see the ford GT as a daily driver.

Im saying that after 50 years of using displacement, id expect these companies to find new creative ways of making speed.

GeoMetro said:
I dont consider any of these practical daily drivers LOL. ya id like to see the ford GT as a daily driver.

Im saying that after 50 years of using displacement, id expect these companies to find new creative ways of making speed.

By what exactly? Using a steam engine?

Also alot of people will be using their Z06s as daily drivers

and as i said before once you start going into the world of exoctic motors it drives up the cost.

Les 3 voitures ont des avantages mais reste que le bang for the buck est une Vette Z06.

Je prendrais la Z06 et une STi pour l hiver.

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back