WTB 70's or early 80's Blazer

Status
Not open for further replies.

tennis160

as the title says im looking for a 70's or early 80's blazer nothing fancy does not have to be in running order but has to have a solid frame and shell, Going to be used for a offroad project

Im looking for a K5 Blazer somethinmg like the pic, but just the body and frame
658453_52_full.jpg

My neighboor has one for sale. 1986 M1009 CUCV, its a military specs K5 Blazer. Mint condition, the trucks looks brand spanking new!!! but he wants 15 000$ lol

JSMeloche said:
My neighboor has one for sale. 1986 M1009 CUCV, its a military specs K5 Blazer. Mint condition, the trucks looks brand spanking new!!! but he wants 15 000$ lol

more than im willing to pay

I have a white 87 K-5 Blazer. It has the Silverado package, ie nice seats (cloth), carpet, back seat, power windows, locks, very fancy. Had a 350/automatic but it's been removed. Very little rust, especially for one of these Blazers, perfect tailgate etc.

But it had a front-end collision on the RH side. Hood is good, fender destroyed, frame appears OK but the front spring shackles tore, axle ok but offset. has nice mags on it (OEM) with 265/75/15 tires.

I also have a '87 GMC Jimmy with the 6,2 diesel. 220 000km or so. The engine is great, frame is perfect, but the body is rusty. My plan is to take the Blazer body off and just drop it on the Jimmy and sell it. But for the right price, you could have either one or both!

SmaartAasSaabr said:
I have a white 87 K-5 Blazer. It has the Silverado package, ie nice seats (cloth), carpet, back seat, power windows, locks, very fancy. Had a 350/automatic but it's been removed. Very little rust, especially for one of these Blazers, perfect tailgate etc.

But it had a front-end collision on the RH side. Hood is good, fender destroyed, frame appears OK but the front spring shackles tore, axle ok but offset. has nice mags on it (OEM) with 265/75/15 tires.

I also have a '87 GMC Jimmy with the 6,2 diesel. 220 000km or so. The engine is great, frame is perfect, but the body is rusty. My plan is to take the Blazer body off and just drop it on the Jimmy and sell it. But for the right price, you could have either one or both!

PLEASE HIT ME UP WITH SOME PICTURES AND PRICES IN PM ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back