Window Tinting and Remote Starters!

Installations GTH

Shop Representative
I have been in this business for 15 years doing work directly for car dealerships and now want to offer my services directly to MR members.

My experience includes being owner / operator of a tinting company for over 10 years and then Autostart doing tech support and dealer training.

I now have a shop set up in Montreal and as a certified car nut I look forward to working on your cars!

PM me for any quotes or info.*tu*

Thanks!

Jonathan

Last edited:
I have done lots of business with Jon and he is by far the best when it comes to tinting. Very honest gentleman. He did 5 of my buddies tints and they were so satisfied. He just did a Compustar Alarm/Starter job for another buddy of mine and he was just amazed from the service and price from Jon.

how much for a car starter for a 2002 Civic coupe? and how much more too add electric door locks?

thanks

Jonathan did a fantastic tint job on my Vibe. Very fast, very professional, very friendly person.

Thanks again!!!:bigup:

pm me please for tinting a 97 HB with the strip on the windsheild as dark as legally possible...

how much for a s14 window tint.... limo on the 2 very small window and the back one... and the 3 other window .. the maximum legal... send me pm plz

Donc c'est combien (average) pour faire tinté ses vitres, ex: acura integra?
ça joue dans quels prix? Réponse publique si possible, ça va donner la chance aux autres de voir.

Back