THE GOLF PROJECT!!!! by PMI

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a while since my last update, but I didn't do much since. I took a brake off my project to change my mind a little.

So, here we go again!

I had to change my fuel cell for something smaller, that could be pushed as much as possible toward to front of the car.

dscn0044rr.jpg

My diff all fixed up and solid monted all aroud like the rest of the car :D

dscn0046rr.jpg

This is how the rear will be holding together. All nice and tight! :yikes:

DSCN0047rr.jpg

Then we cover everything up with some nice sheet metal, install the fuell cell in place and lay back and enjoy the work! :p

DSCN0048rr.jpg

DSCN0051rr.jpg

dscn0053rr.jpg

DSCN0054rr.jpg

Voila! Cheer's . :beer:

salut chris je voudrai savoir pourquoi si tu va relier les 2 petit tuyau juste en haut du diff et le subframe comme dans la e30 blanche

UPDATE!!!!!!!! 8)

There! Few pic of what I did this week-end and I got the chance to take good picture of the car while we were cleaning up the shop!!!!

Enjoy! :D

DSCN0040y.jpg

DSCN0039y.jpg

DSCN0038y.jpg

DSCN0037y.jpg

DSCN0035y.jpg

It's starting to look like a monster !!! But I am not complitely done with fixing up the tables, still need to reenforce it!!!!

I'll use the BMW E30 or E36 sterring rack as for direction and the tie-rods fits bolt-on in the VW spindels.

That's it for now!!!

Cheer's! :bigup:

totalement malade !!!
lachez pas votre belle job !
ca va etre une belle exclusivité (je crois) pour les shows !!!

I was there last night, it's so weird to see a BMW engine in the bay of a golf, but the project is looking sick *tu*

T'avais tu deja vu ca avant dans une autre auto ou bien c'est sur un coup de tete??

tres cool en passant!!!

weswes said:
T'avais tu deja vu ca avant dans une autre auto ou bien c'est sur un coup de tete??

tres cool en passant!!!

Coup de tête mais, supposément que sa déja été fais...jusqu'a date j'ai entendu 2 histoires de golf avec des straight 6 mais, je sais vraiment pas si c'est vrai :dunno: C'étais plus des légendes urbaines sur le net*blah*

Ouin mais toi laffaire c'est que c'est pas une légende urbaine :p Pis ton projet avance pomal vite a part sa ! Disons jai vue ton char quelque fois dernierement en vrai pis c mongole !
P.S ... jsuis lami a mike pis a Dan!!!!

Lache pas ! Tu va continuer a faire parler de toi dans les meets !!! :p
Chow la !

Greeting's too all

It's been a while since my last update because, I am getting less and less material to show you. Basically this is the beginning of the end of this project :bigup: . I still have couple of things to do before it leave for the body shop (Roll cage, Dash moke up, etc etc) I still dont know wen it will be leaving but it's going to be soon.

Anyway here's the pics.

Custom Streering rack support :p

DSCN0130tt.jpg

DSCN0221.jpg

This will not be good so, I flip it pointing up, will be creating less bump steer.

DSCN0131tt.jpg

Got some rear springs in, to mesure what kind of adapter I will need for those 17inch with 245 in the back. I had to put couple of spacers because it was too low with only the 5inch spring.

DSCN0224.jpg

I made my self an BMW strut tower, I wasnt to fanatic about the VW ones.

DSCN0128tt.jpg

Shaved some weight off the car :bigup:

DSCN0223.jpg

Then figuring out what I wanted to do with those fender's :D
Currently I have 1.6'' spacers in the back but, I ordered 2'',it will stick out a little bit more, giving it an meaner look, but that is my taste. :p

DSCN0218.jpg

DSCN0215.jpg

That's it for now....more to come as usual :bigup:

Cheer's

B.

Malade ! sa senvien Chris !!!! javoue que ton idée de mettre des psacer 2" est tres bonne :p ! jai bin hate de voir sa rouller ! Encore plus que la M3 a Mike !;)
sa va etre a ton tour d'avoir un fan club hein !

Chow la !
Lache pas!

md136 said:
Malade ! sa senvien Chris !!!! javoue que ton idée de mettre des psacer 2" est tres bonne :p ! jai bin hate de voir sa rouller ! Encore plus que la M3 a Mike !;)
sa va etre a ton tour d'avoir un fan club hein !

Chow la !
Lache pas!

HAHA dit pas sa Mike va être jalou si je lui vole son fan club :p :bigup:

need_a_ride said:
DSCN0218.jpg

lol i can see alex looking at his car thinking "i should just give up now and sell andrew my motor!"

BAHAHAHA :bigup:

How are you doing man, I havent seen you for a while ate the shop...Come by some day and GIVE ME A HAND :D jokking

moi aussi jai hate de voir sa mais peut etre ke martin va avoir une m5 donc on va avoir un mechant team de m power sarai malade

ps en fin de semaine ses le pulley party

Un autre update 8) ,

comme je dois partir pour le travail pronto, je serai bref.

Camber plate Euro sport

DSCN0060.jpg

DSCN0068s.jpg

Spacer 2'' 5*100 to 5*120

DSCN0066s.jpg

DSCN0063s.jpg

DSCN0064s.jpg

DSCN0059s.jpg

Radiateur E36 6cylindre, aile avant neuve et je suis présentement dans la fabrication du support de rad et j'ai fini de boucher les trou dans le compartiment moteur.

DSCN0070s.jpg

DSCN0069s.jpg

DSCN0063.jpg

DSCN0064.jpg

Chrees.

B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back