Which will be the best Sport bike in 2006?600CC-1000CC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Born2bWild said:
Désolé, moi et ma backseat on te collera un peu moins au cul la prochaine fois *byewhore*

Ttu devient tjs de plus en plus loin faque tu me stress pas ben ben *byewhore*

Si au moins tu resterais dans ta voie!

Ah oui, B2BW est aussi exempter de la regle Honda/Yamaha vu qu'il roule vite et a toujours une belle paire de fesse assise en arriere. Et pour la meilleure 600... je regardais le guide de la moto ce matin et sti que la R6 est cher. Pour 500$ de plus on peut se payer une gsxr750, peut etre meme moins de 500$ en dealant...

PS: oui j'ai "juste" une 600 2002, j'aimerais bien la changer pour un 750 ou 1000 mais malheureusement mon porte-feuille apprecierait pas

PPS: prenez pas tout cque jdis au serieux de meme voyons donc ;)

PPPS: maxpat m'a deja passer d'applomb dans la 347, cpa un 2 de pique

I'm putting up an old thread, but I just got back from a dealer and I saw the new R1-LE, amazing (I mean beautiful) with the marchesini wheels and ohlins shocks. plus it's in the 50th anniv colors. This is an insane bike (and pricey too)

E.

Anyway who cares their all going to be so close its just a matter of preference.

2006 600cc will be R6(Because of the new drive by wire trottle(WOW yeah right...) and new look and that 17500 rpm that all ricer will want to get cause its stupid fast.

2006 1000CC will be ZX-10R You know why? CAUSE its NEW and people like to get the new stuff that put them above others to look cool and shit...and say "HEY look here i got the new ZX-10R its so nice bla bla bla with the new under-seat exhaust" ...

IMHO i really like the look of the 2006 600/750 GSX-R in BLACK,it so damn hot and the king of 1000CC will still be the mighty GSX-R1000.

R1 Cant even compare in term of power and technology. Suzuki own

Just buy a damn bike and theres only 3 1/2 month until its summer... Happy riding,i be studying lol

Oh shit...I bet you almost forgot what time it was !
:pbjt: :pbjt: :pbjt: :pbjt: :pbjt: :pbjt: :pbjt: :pbjt: :pbjt: :pbjt: :pbjt: :pbjt: :pbjt: :pbjt::pbjt: :pbjt: :pbjt: :pbjt: :pbjt: :pbjt:

JuniorNasty said:
Oh shit...I bet you almost forgot what time it was !
:pbjt: :pbjt: :pbjt: :pbjt: :pbjt: :pbjt: :pbjt: :pbjt: :pbjt: :pbjt: :pbjt: :pbjt: :pbjt: :pbjt::pbjt: :pbjt: :pbjt: :pbjt: :pbjt:

Hahahaha

Moi j'ai la solution, je m'achète pas un supersport faque c'est sur que ma moto ça va être la plus lente de la gagne! :goofy:

Vspec said:
Hahahaha

Moi j'ai la solution, je m'achète pas un supersport faque c'est sur que ma moto ça va être la plus lente de la gagne! :goofy:

L'important c'est pas d'aller le plus vite, mais se faire du fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back