Car Shopping For Xmas - What To Get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chevelle71 said:
Anyways If anyone has any comments on either of these two cars id appreciate your input. And no I'm not interested in any other car :)

I'd be very curious as to what other cars you did "consider" and why you discarded them.

Get the TL, it's a way better car than the C class (even tho it's a honda but it's still classy and also it's bigger and more comfortable for you and the passengers)

or go test drive a Bmw :bigup:

I already answered the thread but seriously Im now anti-fwd big time why drive a fwd for that price theres a lot of nicer cars in that price bracket (Legacy Gt,A3,A4,IS250,325,s60,g35)list goes on its all up to you

BoxsterBoy said:
I'd be very curious as to what other cars you did "consider" and why you discarded them.
Infiniti g35 but i dont like the 4 door, and since im lookin for a 4 door the coupe wont do. The new lexus is, but somethin about that i dont like. The new 3 series well its pretty hot but an interest rate of 7.2% ill pass.

Now whats bothering me about the C class is that the new models shoudl be coming out soon and yeh its a poor mans benz if you wish to call it that, but its freakin beautiful. As for the TL i went again today to look at and there she stood black on black with a red lil bow jus screamin buy me.. :) I guess ill sleep on it tonight , btw thanks for the comments and keepin it clean

Edit: I take back what i say about the lexus, it looks pretty sweet hmm now i might have to choose from 3 damnit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back