God damn it, guess who will be a Dad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverDUB

Legacy Member
Well, in regards of my last thread about the calendar method and my little accident that happened, the girl called me yesterday and told me she was late. I told her it was normal due to the stress she has regarding pregnancy and stuff like that. Right after her call, we decided that I' d pass by to talk about the situation. On my way there I stopped at my local drug store and picked up 2 pregnancy tests. So after talking about the situation, what she wants to do and stuff, and not only about this but her whole future, school and stuff like that, and mine as well I told her I had the tests so she used them.

Turns out positive, both of em, so as of now, looks like 9 months down the road I' ll be a Dad. Not that I really mind it but I think that I am not ready for that kind of stuff, especially that I just started dating someone, it will be hard to tell her few months down the road. Any how, I am going to see her again today to talk some more, see whats going on, and possibly take a descision.

I feel weird. I don' t know what to think and do, I kind of feel lost right now.

crap man... ya think itll have a good life coming into the world with his young mom workin in a gas station and you never being there and knowing he was an accident...and you will be paying for the kid its whole life emotionally and financially...
***He'll be EMO at age 5 and a half!*** think about it

how are your/her parents reacting to this? i wouldnt be ready for this at my age...i think i would seriously cry. but wtvr as long as u plan on being a responsible father and are happy with what you and the gas station girl created, then thats what counts the most...

Do the right decision... you don't want to jeopardize your kid's future by having his parents separated before he even was born... If I were in your position, I'd either try to make things work with the future mom or think about abortion. I know it sux but I wouldn't want my child to live in that kind of situation. Plus, how would you feel telling your kid he was an accident when he'll be old enough to understand... :s

wow.... that's big man... i had one scare with one of my gf's a few years back.

good luck with this. the girl absolutely wants to keep it?

ya, but still, even if it's an accident, if he leaves, he's on the hook for child support for the next 18 years.

2short514 said:
ya, but still, even if it's an accident, if he leaves, he's on the hook for child support for the next 18 years.
18 years, 18 years
And on her 18th birthday he found out it wasn't his ?

MULE63 said:
Do the right decision... you don't want to jeopardize your kid's future by having his parents separated before he even was born... If I were in your position, I'd either try to make things work with the future mom or think about abortion. I know it sux but I wouldn't want my child to live in that kind of situation. Plus, how would you feel telling your kid he was an accident when he'll be old enough to understand... :s

I agree with that, the blame is 50% his fault and 50% hers.

WOW, sérieusment je crois que l'avortement serait la meilleur décision, premierement, vous ne vous connaissez pas, ce bébé n'est vraiment pas fait dans ''lamour'' lol..on peut pas prendre la décision de garder un enfant quand on ai pas sur de pouvoir lui offrir tout ce quil a de besoin, ce qui veux dire un pere et une mere aimante...timagine ses problemes à l'adolesence quand il va sappercevoir quil a été concu apres un chiffre de nuit au ultramar par un pur étranger qui venait teinquer....merdique comme début de vie :( pauvre petite chose...(en effet, c'est seulement une chose pour l'instant...vous avez le pouvoir de réparer la gaffe....) anyway c votre décision...ce n'était que mon opinion...

that's a good question - do you know it's yours? how do you know she hasn't been with other guys before you, and the same thing happened? i mean, you met her last week dude, you don't know anything about her....

And I thought I had a bad night...

Big decision man. Keep a cool head and be supportive of her choice. Bonne Chance

Best of luck to you in whatever you choose to do
Just dont pressure her cause she might turn it around and f*ck you over
Chris Rock - Never Scared

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back