GTi mk5 à st-jérome !

Status
Not open for further replies.

olido

Et oui j'ai embarqué aujourdhui dans une des 8 premières GTi mk5 au canada. Vwcanada a fais venir 8 nouvelles gti pour leurs chanseux représentant. ils auront la chance de rouler avec sa pour faire un peu de publicité et montrer le nouveau véhicule au vendeur. Celle que j'ai vue était chez vw st-jérome. Le beau rouge Gti avec les recaro caroté! :p complaitement malade comme char! malheureusement les acheteurs devront attendre jusqu’à juillet a ce qu'on ma dit. D'ici la y'a le salon de l'auto ou tout le monde pourra l'admirer!

1 Gti Pas Avant Le Mois De Mai Avant Qu'elle Soit Comandé
2 J'aimais Enetendu Parler D'une Tourne De Gti Pour Les Representants Et J'ai été Au Meeting Volks Vendredi Passé Je C'est Pas D'ou Tu Tire Tes Infos Mon Ami Mais Il Y A Une Gti Mk5 A Mtl Et C'est Tout!

2lODubster said:
1 Gti Pas Avant Le Mois De Mai Avant Qu'elle Soit Comandé
2 J'aimais Enetendu Parler D'une Tourne De Gti Pour Les Representants Et J'ai été Au Meeting Volks Vendredi Passé Je C'est Pas D'ou Tu Tire Tes Infos Mon Ami Mais Il Y A Une Gti Mk5 A Mtl Et C'est Tout!

Tes informations sont passées date....

TEXAS2LO said:
c'est normal, je ne suis plus la pour l'aider :p

:thefinger

LISTEN POEPLE I WAS AT A MEETING LAST FRIDAY YOU WANT UPDATES HERE YOU GO

THE GTI'S THAT HE SAW AT THE PORT WHERE DESTINED FOR THE AUTO SHOW'S OF COURSE THERE WAS MORE THEN ONE THERE IS MORE THEN 1 AUTO SHOW IN CANADA!

WE WILL BE GETTING A JETTA GLI NEXT YEAR BUT IT WAS PULLED FROM THE AUTOSHOW

THE EOS WILL ALSO BE THERE BUT ONLY AS A PROTOTYPE

THE PASSAT WAGON WILL NOT BE AT THE SHOW EITHER

BETWEEN ME AND YOU THERE ARE NO PICS ON THIS BUGUS THREAD!
THE 8 GTI'S THAT WERE FOR THE SALE'S REPS WHERE IN LAS VEGAS JESSE YOU KNOW THAT!

A FEW WEEKS BEFORE THE LAUNCH WE WILL 2 DAYS TO TEST DRIVE IT IN LAVAL!

iT'S OK DON'T LISTEN TO SOMEONE THAT WORKS AT VOLKS

2lODubster said:

THE GTI'S THAT HE SAW AT THE PORT WHERE DESTINED FOR THE AUTO SHOW'S OF COURSE THERE WAS MORE THEN ONE THERE IS MORE THEN 1 AUTO SHOW IN CANADA!

THE 8 GTI'S THAT WERE FOR THE SALE'S REPS WHERE IN LAS VEGAS JESSE YOU KNOW THAT!

:bow:

:pbjt:

2lODubster said:

Caps_Lock2.JPG

Alright if anyone in this forum as commun sense they will agree with me !

I mean volks does some stupid things as a company but i dont think there stupid enough to have a tour from dealer to dealer of a car that will not be out for another 5 months...Not only that but there going to let us test drive this car in the winter ...perfect weather for 200 hp and low profile 17 inch tires*banghead*

2lODubster said:
Alright if anyone in this forum as commun sense they will agree with me !

I mean volks does some stupid things as a company but i dont think there stupid enough to have a tour from dealer to dealer of a car that will not be out for another 5 months...Not only that but there going to let us test drive this car in the winter ...perfect weather for 200 hp and low profile 17 inch tires*banghead*

thney already sell the jetta wich has 200hp and 17" wheels

read my freind read im not saying they wont sell the car that way im just saying it would be stupid to put 30k$ cars for test drives that are destined for the summer in the winter!!!!!!!!!!!!

no they didn't we didn't have test drive on the 2.0t last year and the course on the jetta was a month before the car came out wich was march!!!
the 2.0t came out in september!!!

Why would you even want to compare a gti to a jetta

buddy its te same damn engine. so the gti has different trim options... tell me how that affect the difference in winter????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back