So how are everyone's '06 projects coming along

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHRoNo§§ said:
La base du 2.4 est moins solide que celle du 2.2 T-2
crawford a passé au travers de 6 moteurs la saison derniere

1-2.2 pour notre saison et il est encore comme neuf
la seule avantage a roulé avec un 2.4 est la tête mais par contre trop de torque a bas RPM

nous préférons roulé 8.40 toute la journée et finir les programme que d'avoir roulé 8.26 une fois et brisé a toute les événements;)

saison Crawford 2006

NHRA Moroso Spring
Crawford - #7 qualifier with a 11.8, lost first round broke

NHRA Vegas - Spring
Crawford - qualifed # 3 our of 3 cars in the class with a 8.8 - won with a 24 second pass after lummus broke before staging

NHRA Etown - Spring
Crawford - qualified #4 out of 4 cars with a 17 second pass, lost first round as a no show

NHRA Atco
Crawford - no show

NHRA Topeka
Crawford - #2 qualifier with a 9.6, lost first round on a holeshot

NHRA Colorado
Crawford - qualified #3, lost in the semi's - was a no show

NHRA Moroso - Fall
Crawford - #3 qualifier - lost in the semi's broke

NHRA Vegas - Fall
Crawford - qualified #2, lost in the finals broke 18.601 @ 58.23MPH

NHRA Etown - Fall
Crawford - qualified #7 with a 19.1, lost first round

voici les paroles d'un gars du groupe PVO chez Chrysler en parlant de notre saison

"You guys are making us look like ass's your showing the public that a 15year old engine and tranny is way more reliable then our new engines"

son 2.4 ye a peu aussi fiable que mon 2.5 mais le **** c que moi j ai un shadow stock n/a :yikes: :cry:

oui quelques un, mon principal probleme a la fin de lan passé quand jai pas mal fini de setuper la trans, je ne pouvais pas monter le boost, aussitot que je le faisait les valves se mettaient a flotter et je ne pouvais pas rever plus de 8000 et si jessayait un 5 psi de plus pour le fun sur le dyno ben ca descendait a 7500rpm lol, j'ai trouver de nouveaux springs et je devrais les avoirs dici 2-3 semaines. J'ai envoye un nouveau block au machinage vendredi, j'ai recu la plupart des pieces que j'ai commandés, mais disons que j'ai beaucoup de difficultée a me motiver a travailler dessus, l'engouement des années précedentes n'y est vraiment plus. Mon but pour cette saison est plus de rendre la voiture fiable et d'essayer de la vendre par apres. Lisboa aussi a lancé la serviette et sa voiture est a vendre.

précedentes n'y est vraiment plus. Mon but pour cette saison est plus de rendre la voiture fiable et d'essayer de la vendre par apres. Lisboa aussi a lancé la serviette et sa voiture est a vendre.[/QUOTE]

mouahahahah té sur que le probleme a pas 2 seins :bigup: lache pas Dave tu va lavoir

CHRoNo§§ said:
jle savais lol tu est venu ici juste pour voir les sticker sur le char juste pour avoir le même WHP que nous autre bien surprise surprise pour 2006

nous avons des nouveau sticker encore plus performant + de WHP au pouce carré alors faite attention ca vas chauffer encore plus man surtout que steph a réussis a avoir une commandite sur une superbe casquette qui se porte a l'envers :D
Denis, peu tu m'en vendre un sticker, j'ma passer le prendre en meme temps que la pompe à gaz , merci

wow and he's parting out eh! thats another sport compact guy out,unless he's running a new program?

nope gone for good, he's dumped too mutch time and money into it, and everytime he sees the light at the end of the tunnel something stupid happens.... just an example, he went dry sump to make sure he would never experience the common honda oil pump failure, we guess what the gears in his external oil pump broke and it costed him a motor/turbo etc the last time he took the car out.... its like the car was cursed.... and i know the feeling trust me:( Its been 2 years straigth that i have to end my sanair race early for the same reason, alternator failure, only has happened to me twice and both times at the sanair race:dunno: It made me lean out big time, costing me another engine again.... Paul B and Sean devine offered to buy the car at Sergio's price, but they wanted to part it out, Sean would have kept the chassis and the motor setup and paul the suspension and Mark Williams driveline, Sergio said no, he will sell the car but only to someone who will campaign it, if not it will stay on stands in his garage. Plus he has kids that are starting to take more and more of his time and other occupations to take care of

poor him I think your right the car might be cursed I beleive it! too bad thats another guy out. BTW are you dave?

LMAO you never heard of spinning eh!

With 479 whp your going to run 2.5's+ 60 ft. and your still going to spin 2nd 3rd 4th gear. we have 446 whp and we spin 1st 2nd 3rd 4th on 28x10.5x15 MT's and whellie bars I can't wait to see this. Please prove me wrong.

ATgrills.com said:
ya i know my one wheel might spin a little but i just have to heat it up and then it will stick ;)

You need some slick bro !!! :bigup:

Moi je me prepare tranquillement avec un nouveau header pis une nouvelle ligne m'a essayer de me pogné des hoisiers pour faire du 12s cette anneé question de testé mon all motor a fond mais ca va me prendre de la pratique :bigup:

I'd love to see a FWD car get into the 10's on true street tires (not DR's, real, 100% honest to god all weather street tires). Not gonna happen. I believe the record is 11.0@136 for a FWD Honda and that was on BFG Drag Radials (which are NOT true everyday street tires despite being DOT approved). Getting a FWD car on everyday tires in the 12's is already an achievement that few people can do, but 10's? I don't think so.

Please prove us wrong though.

Yeah, D/R don't count.

3 different DSMs in Quebec went 10's already on street tires (but they spin 4, not 1, hehe). Will we ever see a FWD Honda do the same or any FWD car for that matter? Is this even possible?

he's dreaming or joking!

actually when that one wheel heats up and sticks watchout he might see nines lol!

BTW the hotter you get the tire the more it will get slick and spin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back