2000 Civic Hatch +b16a2 2000 SIR engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Civicdude

*I added some other photos that I have + I lowered the price, yet again

SELLING FOR 7900$ NEGOTIABLE + YOU GET 4 WINTER TIRES + RIMS MICHELIN. NEED TO SELL BUYING A HOUSE.

OR 7000$ FIRM FOR THE CAR WITHOUT AFTERMAKET WHEELS AND WITHOUT THE WINTER/RIMS PACKAGE.

I have 2 cars and need to get rid of 1.

I'm selling my 2000 Honda Civic Hatchback color black. It has a Canadian/USDM b16a2 engine inside it. The car is in very good shape. Compression is 210 on all four cylinders. The car runs very well.

There is a check engine I think for 02 sensor and SRS light is on. I haven't been bothering to fix those things. I have another 02 sensor in the house. I'll put it on eventually in hopes to clear the check engine.

The milage on the body is approx 130,000 kilometres
The milage on the engine is approx 98,000 kilometres

Mods:

-B16a2 engine
-Ractive Headers 4-2-1
-Aftermaket Freeflow CAT
-DC Sports Mid Section
-STOCK SIR Muffler
-Hi-Tech 1.5 suspension
-Aftermarket wheels

Always used 91-94 octane. The car has been detailed a few months back Test drive is available if serious.

Je parle Francais aussi.

Send me a PM if interested and I will send you my cell #.

FAQ

Where did you get the engine?

- I bought it from a guy in Chateauguay. His cousin had an SIR and he swapped a prelude engine in it. Then he sold the SIR engine

Did you declare the engine to the insurance?

-No, why would I. They would just increase my insurance rate. I don't want that. My car is insured as stock.

Do you have papers for the engine?

-Nope, I should have asked for some form of receipt, but the guy told me if I had issues of any kind to drop by and they would try and fix it.

Where do you live?

I live in Gatineau/Hull, in the unlikely event that you don't know where Gatineau/Hull is, it's 5 minutes from Ottawa. Just cross the river.

How much are you willing to sell it without the wheels?

-Without the wheels, I'm selling it 7000$ FIRM also you don't get the winter rim package. However you get the original stock wheels that came with it. For 7900$, you get everything.

Do you accept trades?

-No, I already have two cars. I am trying to get rid of one.

Does the car have rust?

-It was well maintained by me, it's a 2000 car it has some rust on some suspension parts, rotors exhaust system and maybe tiny bits of spots where rock chips hit the paint.

Can you prove what milage is really on the engine?

-I cannot. When I bought it, the guy told me it was close to 60k. He showed me a picture of the donor car. I don't see any reason to distrust him. The SIR gauge has been bought 6-7 months later and it happened to have 77k on the clock which is what you would have after 6-7 months of driving if you started from 60. Right now, the SIR Gauge cluster is @ 98-99k.

Picture5073.jpg

Picture5_192v.jpg

Picture5_188v.jpg

Picture5_186v.jpg

Picture5_185v.jpg

Picture5_180.jpg

Picture5_077.jpg

Picture5_176.jpg

Last edited:
richyrich514 said:
nice and clean

bump!

Thanks. Initially, I wanted to take out the B16A2 and drop a B18C5 in it, but I'm getting low in funds and I owe some money. so :cry: Plus I have another car. :yikes: :D Man, car addiction is dangerous.

HONDA_SP33D said:
combien tu demande si tu garde les mags ? et tu reste dans qu'elle coin ??? rive-sud ou rive nord ???

Si je garde les mags, je demande 7500$ mais pour 8000$ prix ferme, tu garde le tout incluant le set de pneu d'hiver.

Pour 7500$, j'offre juste le set d'origine avec la voiture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back