A lire(par tout les conducteurs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voyons donc, c'est quoi cette histoire de drame la. Donc on devrait tous ce sentir coupable quand il y as de mort an motos :dunno:

Je sais pas mais , si tu veut rouler en malade, go for it , mais qui vienne pas crissé ca sur notre dos, si y veut passé entre les chars dans le traffic , pas de trouble, mais qui braille pas si quelqu'un ce tasse pour le couper.

Ca s'appele le respect, c'est pas parce que tu te promene sur un bécik a 2 roue que tu peut rouler sur l'accotement , passé entre les voitures et que tu est le bon dieu et que la route t'appartient.

Anyway ca va toujours revenir au même , les méchant sont les automobilistes et jamais la faute des motars...yeah right*td* *td* *byewhore* *fag*

Motorcycle is a lifestyle , car is a mean of transportation , since we both use the same road all we ask for is repsect from car drivers...

Exemple :
When I do 250km/H in my car , people get out of the way
When I do same speed on my bike , people pretend they dont see me !

we share the same road , and there is much more chances for a biker to be injured or dead in an accident than a car driver.

Summer is almost here , alot of rookies will be on the road , please save a couple of lives and look in your review mirrors more often and THE DEAD ANGLES too...

More experienced riders will be able to avoid accidents , beginners are not experienced enough however use the same road as everybody..

en rapport ak le texte.. faudrait pas oublier quy parle de bikes qui datent des années 70.. rien a voir avec aujourd'hui..

le probleme est encore la lui par contre

Venom55.. a part te faire peur sa route.. un biker ta tu déja coupé la voie a un point tel que c'en est dangereux pour ta sécurité? jcrois que le contraire arrive beaucoup BEAUCOUP plus souvent que tu l'crois..

Russian_M3 said:
Motorcycle is a lifestyle , car is a mean of transportation , since we both use the same road all we ask for is repsect from car drivers...

Exemple :
When I do 250km/H in my car , people get out of the way
When I do same speed on my bike , people pretend they dont see me !

we share the same road , and there is much more chances for a biker to be injured or dead in an accident than a car driver.

Summer is almost here , alot of rookies will be on the road , please save a couple of lives and look in your review mirrors more often and THE DEAD ANGLES too...

More experienced riders will be able to avoid accidents , beginners are not experienced enough however use the same road as everybody..

how about respecting people that are already nervous behind the wheel...some people, especially woman drivers, can get scared by being passed at that speed by a cor or motorcycle, and can cause an accident. motorcyclist must respect other people as well.

oh and motorcyle is a mean of transportation also....

Cyclonicks said:
Venom55.. a part te faire peur sa route.. un biker ta tu déja coupé la voie a un point tel que c'en est dangereux pour ta sécurité? jcrois que le contraire arrive beaucoup BEAUCOUP plus souvent que tu l'crois..

Peur de quoi au juste, les motos sont supposé me faire peur? SI tu parle de couper un biker car il roule entre les voitures au lumiere ou dans le traffic, je n'y voie pas de probleme. Je parle pas de couper a derniere seconde , tu te tasse avant qu'il arrive.

Anyway vous êtes toujours les victimes. Ce que je comprend pas, combien de pourcentages de la populations roule en moto (5%) vs automobiles (95%)?

Donc pourquoi 95% des automobiliste devrait adapter leur mode de conduite pour 5%?

when you look in the rear view mirror for 1 second you wont see the hillbilly coming at 200+ cause hes still 2 kms away from you at that point
when i notice a bike coming up on me fast i tap the brakes when hes about 500feet behind me just to let him know im not moving so SLOW DOWN
just cause a bike is smaller and faster doesnt mean you can drive wherever you want(i.e. shouler, between cars ,bike paths(on occaision),and wherever else cars cannot go.)bike piss me off and im sure im not alone *banghead*
and its not because they r faster than me:thefinger

99.9% of the time bikers respect car drivers ... the issue discussed here is car drivers not respecting bikers...

ill make sure to punish every ****er that cuts me off while on the bike :bigup:

i would never ever cut off a bike thats just stupid but if he comes up behind me at 200+ and thinks im gonna move WRONG im not movin

timo jetta said:
when you look in the rear view mirror for 1 second you wont see the hillbilly coming at 200+ cause hes still 2 kms away from you at that point
when i notice a bike coming up on me fast i tap the brakes when hes about 500feet behind me just to let him know im not moving so SLOW DOWN
just cause a bike is smaller and faster doesnt mean you can drive wherever you want(i.e. shouler, between cars ,bike paths(on occaision),and wherever else cars cannot go.)bike piss me off and im sure im not alone *banghead*

Well said ! *tu*

Only bikes I got respect for here is the "real" bikes. ex: Harleys

I rarely see em do dumb stuff

HondaSE said:
Well said ! *tu*

Only bikes I got respect for here is the "real" bikes. ex: Harleys

I rarely see em do dumb stuff

tu dois etre sourd alors..

jles entends en esti passer a 2 heures du mat dvant chez nous

timo jetta said:
i would never ever cut off a bike thats just stupid but if he comes up behind me at 200+ and thinks im gonna move WRONG im not movin

but if a car comes up behind you at 200+ you WILL move... i don't see a difference, it's a vehicule on the roads, why wouldn't you move since it's a bike and not a car?

Venom55 said:
Anyway vous êtes toujours les victimes. Ce que je comprend pas, combien de pourcentages de la populations roule en moto (5%) vs automobiles (95%)?

Donc pourquoi 95% des automobiliste devrait adapter leur mode de conduite pour 5%?

Because in that 5% of the population that you beleive are on motorcycles, people are still getting injured because of the lack of respect/attention from other drivers. And wouldn't that extra respect and attention to the road also prove beneficial to the rest of the road users aswell, and not just those on bikes.

timo jetta said:

Your attitude is just as bad as Venom55's....

While you are busy taking it upon yourself to "teach this guy/girl a lesson" or whatever else is going through your head, your consequently causing a problem for the biker and putting his/her life in danger. Your little game of "policeman" might dump someone on the ground, and whether or not you might beleive that they deserve it, you may have just taken their life....

I'm not saying that all motorcyclists are maniacs on the road, and i'm not saying they are all angels, but in the end, a little more attention, respect, and a better attitude towards their safety will keep more riders on the roads uninjured this summer.

FlamencoEM1 said:
Your attitude is just as bad as Venom55's....

Because in that 5% of the population that you beleive are on motorcycles, people are still getting injured because of the lack of respect/attention from other drivers. And wouldn't that extra respect and attention to the road also prove beneficial to the rest of the road users aswell, and not just those on bikes.

I'm not saying that all motorcyclists are maniacs on the road, and i'm not saying they are all angels, but in the end, a little more attention, respect, and a better attitude towards their safety will keep more riders on the roads uninjured this summer.

So all cars drivers that get injured with trucker on the highway should put the blame on 18whellers then....thats what your saying?

And nobody forced you to ride a motorcycle, so their is more risk that you get injured driving this instead of a car, then used your brain and drive in consequence. Why does it have to be others people to take care of you riders?

Why not , a little more mature driving from those who drive sports bike then? What are they trying to prove by popping a wheelie at 200+km/h aside me on the freeway , coming behind car at 200+:dunno:

Do you think everybody will say WOW , look a this guy he got mad skills yo.

@ Cyclonenicks: Combien de fois voie tu de Harley , chopper et autre de ce genres faire des conneries?? Ceux qui ride des custom on une mentalité et attitudes de conduite vraiment differente que ceux qui conduise des sileux.

Ceux qui dise qu'il voit juste des sportbike faire des niaiserie, ben porter plus attention.Vous aller en voir 90% rouler normalement et suivre le traffic.

On se souviens toujours des 1-10% de fou.

Combien ici se sont révolté quand TQS parlait en mal des "ti-kid a calotte a l'envers en civic ricé".
Vous vous etes tous revolté pcq vous disiez que ces dit "ti-kid", constituait la minorité des amateur de tunning.

Ben c'est la meme affaire pour les bikes.

Pis l'autre avec ses "vrai bike: Harley" ferme la donc. Si il en as qui te coute encore plus cher que les sportbike a la société c'est ben eux-autre.: Le gros barbu en jean,t-shirt, ti casque en bol pas homologué, pas de gant ni botte....qui se plante pcq il a barrer la roue avant(avant!! que dis-je, il se serve jamais de sa, il barre tjs la roue arriere comme des dummy) en freinage avant une courbe ou en courbe ou urgence, ou qu'il ont pas été capable de tourner un courbe légèrement plus serré que prevu pcq le frame botommais sur l'asphalte et levais les roues du sol.
Ben le bonhomme en question te coute une fortune de greffe de peau, indemnité par la SAAQ pour avoir manquer 1-2-3semaine, mois de travail en plus des indemnité de perte de jouissance de la vie et de cicatrice.

La majorité des sport-bikers se protège avec dans bon manteau en cuir ou textile, gant et casque full face. Ce que les chauffeur d'étron-poussif(Harley) trouve trop "fif" jusqu'au jour ou il se plante et se scrape tout la peau sur l'asphalte.

Venom55 said:
So all cars drivers that get injured with trucker on the highway should put the blame on 18whellers then....thats what your saying?

And nobody forced you to ride a motorcycle, so their is more risk that you get injured driving this instead of a car, then used your brain and drive in consequence. Why does it have to be others people to take care of you riders?

Why not , a little more mature driving from those who drive sports bike then? What are they trying to prove by popping a wheelie at 200+km/h aside me on the freeway , coming behind car at 200+:dunno:

Do you think everybody will say WOW , look a this guy he got mad skills yo.

@ Cyclonenicks: Combien de fois voie tu de Harley , chopper et autre de ce genres faire des conneries?? Ceux qui ride des custom on une mentalité et attitudes de conduite vraiment differente que ceux qui conduise des sileux.

t'as raison...mais il faut pas généraliser non plus...certain bikers conduisent intelligement

Moi quand je voi une moto arrivé a full pinne, jme tire, pour le laissé passé tout simplement meme quand je conduit un truck c'est du respect c'est tout, si je clanche en voiture jaime bien que ceux qui traine dans la voie de gauche se tasse...

L'été passé, il y avait une police qui courait apres une moto sur lautoroute, jai tassé mon Camion cube pour laissé passé la moto... et je me suis remis devant la Police :D

big_head said:
L'été passé, il y avait une police qui courait apres une moto sur lautoroute, jai tassé mon Camion cube pour laissé passé la moto... et je me suis remis devant la Police :D

Jen connait un qui a été reconnaissant. La police peut pas d'arreter pour obstruction de voie de fait?

big_head said:

that's ****ing dumb

Il y a autant de cons en auto qu'a bord une moto.
Les ti-jos police m'écoeurent au plus haut point.

La vitesse, qu'elle soit en auto ou en moto, n'a pas sa place sur des routes achalandées. Les routes désertes par contre... votre Karma en sera le juge. Mais de grâce. Vérifiez vos rétros et vos angles mort fréquement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back