FS:**Mk2 Golf 2.0!..Right b4 spring time....**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pocketroggit

Purchased a newer. more comfortable car late fall and kept my golf under remisage.. 1990 Golf cl... that was completelyly rebuilt to replicate the GTi model... in great shape... body is impeccable...origianl paint minor rust spots.. but minute...you cant even point them out... car has never scene winter... took it out a couple of times last winter to drive to garage and back.. ..anywase.. to cut things short.. car is in tip top shape as for chasis and body..a few ppl have scene the car.. and have flipped on the physicla condition..only 2 owners.. me and the guy b4 me...here's what im giving u..

>1990 Golf Cl --- Rebuilt GTi

>had a 1.8 8v in it.. wit 180 000k's..

>Swapped a 99' 2.0 8v from jetta gt.. full swap of engine. computer harness. . kept 1.8v tranny.. nice and quick 1..2..3...kept original mk2 cluster.didn want no messy looking mk3 cluster on mk2 dash.. everything works great on cluster!!....

>So Car has about 185 000 k's....Engine a lil under 100 000k's

>Red original exterior.... Buff And Compound Extremely recomeneded.. especially on front hood...

>Interior in great shape.. one minor tiny cig burn on rear recaro seat. was their when vehicle was purchased.. but very small... original 16v gti panels..hard to find.. and in great shape!..
- neuspeed center console wit 3 guages... extremely rare.. never seen b4..:bigup:

i have pioneer radio with infinity 6 x 9 recently purchased and 12" sub and amp.. sounds great.. bt doesnt not come with the car.. but can arrange something..

uhhh.. too many goodies.. come and see for your self......

Minor repaiirs... front right cv joint...sun roof leaks.. so gotta change.rubber..need a couple of exhaust hangers.. rear suspension needs a change..... and needs a new set of spark wires and coil.. ..and car is in immaculate shape.. a whole.. 400-500 $ and car is in perfect shape..

like i said.. car is now in remsiage....so.. if u want.. u can come and see..

price!!!............put lots of money in car.. and this car hasnt been around through many ppl.. and hopefully thenext one keeps it forever as a project... i cant.. have other priorities for now..:tear: ..... sooo..
paid the car 5000.. invested at least 3500.. u do the math...

3700.00 repairs done..or.. 3200.00 as is..!

and btw.. comes with very rare momo quasars euro deepdish 15 inch,.. and p-slots with all seasons on em!
here are some pics....

ps:.. front 16v skirt is painted flat black to match mouldings..

106-0653_IMG.jpg

06938f60.jpg

ec2d6241.jpg

fc1c5ace.jpg

dcc4a975.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back