1990 Skyline GTS-T 4 Door RB20DET 5SP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rydz

THIS VEHICLE IS ON RESERVE UNTIL 25-3-06

THIS VEHICLES IS NOW SOLD!!

Hello everyone

Here is a 1990 Skyline GTS-T with 79,030Kms

This vehicle is in MFM stock and will ship out on first availible boat.

5 Speed
Grade 3.5
Interior C (missing ashtray,will try to have by the time the vehicle arrives in Montreal)

Very clean original interior (missing audio,though the radio's will not work in North America)

Nice strong motor,good clutch and gearbox ect.

Price: 6950.00 CDN,Landed in Montreal,GST,DUTY,All port fee's and SAAQ Inspection included.Vehicle will be delivered to the customer with SAAQ approved paperwork.
Very clean example of a rare (for Canada) 4 door Skyline you can take your kids to school in!

Vehicle presently awaiting slot in boat for trip to Canada.

For more information please contact :

Paulo Nunes
MFM International Inc
1038 Boul Proulx
Pte-Calumet QC
514-914-3446
email: mfm@bell.blackberry.net

website: (coming soon) www.japaneseimportedcars.com or www.jrydz.com
4door12.jpg
[/IMG]
4door11.jpg
[/IMG]
4door10.jpg
[/IMG]
4door9.jpg
[/IMG]
4door7.jpg
[/IMG]
4door6.jpg
[/IMG]
4door5.jpg
[/IMG]
4door4.jpg
[/IMG]
4door4.jpg
[/IMG]
4door2.jpg
[/IMG]
4door1.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
We are really not able to offer a trade in value that would probably meet your needs.

The margins on any imported vehicle are very low (ask any importer) and we need to resell your vehicle in order to recoup the original outlay for the car from Japan.

I can look at your trade in,but you would honestly do better selling it privately.

Best regards

Paulo

my car is a honda civic 98 h/b red with 200 000km on the body but only a 100k on the engine no rust ,a/m suspension, a/m brakes and 17'' gun metal mags

I have a b18b 99 with a turbo kit and my car is worth 10k so do the math

actually if you want to trade I would be the car plus cash in return and I don't think you are interested in giving cash in return

marcsupra said:
my car is a honda civic 98 h/b red with 200 000km on the body but only a 100k on the engine no rust ,a/m suspension, a/m brakes and 17'' gun metal mags

I have a b18b 99 with a turbo kit and my car is worth 10k so do the math

actually if you want to trade I would be the car plus cash in return and I don't think you are interested in giving cash in return

Hi There

Maybe we misunderstood each other,but why would I be interested in trading for your car and returning money to you,when my business is importing vehicles from Japan.

I fail to see why I would go through the expense and trouble to do so,to end up with an out of pocket expense and a vehicle I would buy locally ,if I wanted to.

If you car is well priced,make it availible for sale locally,when sold you can then purchase this vehicle here at its fair market price.

thankyou for your intrest

Paulo Nunes
MFM International Inc

chivit said:
combien je doit donner de depot et ou je doit aller porter le $$$$

Bonjour

SVP me contacter au 514-914-3446 pour en discuter plus

Merci

Paulo Nunes
MFM International Inc

OOps

I thought I had put a picture of the engine compartment on this thread!:dunno:

In any case here is the picture I have of the motor area.
4door3.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks

Paulo

looks great! btw if i need any parts for this car would u be able to get them for me or is there anywhere aronud here i could go?

Hi
There are a bunch of folk importing JDM front and rear cuts into Canada.

Also many of the mechanical parts do have interchanges to NA vehicles as well.

Parts can also come from Japan with less than a week delivery,so I dont believe this vehicle is very hard to maintain or repair,and probably easier than many.

Thanks

Paulo

rydz said:
Hi
There are a bunch of folk importing JDM front and rear cuts into Canada.

Also many of the mechanical parts do have interchanges to NA vehicles as well.

Parts can also come from Japan with less than a week delivery,so I dont believe this vehicle is very hard to maintain or repair,and probably easier than many.

Thanks

Paulo

As a matter of fact, these guys (www.jdmracingmotors.com) import complete skylines along with body parts.

give em a shot, they seem to be nice people

This car has Landed and the customer was invited to see the car as landed this past week(thursday past).

Vehicle is scheduled for SAAQ inspection on wednesday of this week.

Please contact the purchaser for any referals,I do believe he is pleased with his purchase.

Thanks Steven,you were a pleasure to work with on this purchase.,

Paulo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back