Who's planning 2 roll out there rides...

Status
Not open for further replies.
it has nothing to do with the weather, Whats stoping me is the road conditions. Maybe by the end of april....

1st of april for me..cause you still have to pay for the full month wheter its the beginning or end of month

i'm gonna take it out after a good rainy day or two on my 16's , till i get my bent 17's repaired . with the potholes we got going in montreal it's a surprise nobody has fallen into a pothole and into the metro system , talk about disgusting roads :squintfin

like the snow is the one preventing from getting them out! You store your cars because you want to preserve them! The calcium is the enemey! and until the first big rain, talking them out will have made storing them completely useless!!!!

rust will be fixed 1st week of april or may:laugh:

Same here, next year :) april 1st next summer she'll be out, repaired, new engine, new turbo, ahhhhhh i can't wait...

let's just say 12's :D

i already took it out for a spin or two this month we had some good days,i have my 17" chromies on falkens thank god the streets were clean that day. i couldnt wait anymore i had to get the feel back :p but now its back to sleep:cry: till spring boyz till spring!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back