Demolition Derby in Pincourt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stirl_ae86

Legacy Member
Was anyone aware of a demolition derby type thing on the lake in Pincourt today? I went down on the lake with my bro, and there were about 20 cars parked there, all smashed to hell, and there was this one civic still driving around. His hood, trunk, rockers etc were all smashed. So he's driving around for a while, then he starts gaining some good speed, and nails this crazy snow pile. I was expecting him to go through it, but his car shot up it like a jump, got about 8 feet of air, and smashes back down on the ice. It was sick. I couldnt believe the car was still going, but he did it like 3 or 4 other times....car was still going when I left.
Anywho I was just wondering if anyone from MR was aware, or participating.
Peace.

Gregster said:
Maybe it was an MR secret drift meet
ROFL...

I also checked out the boat launch near Bellevue park in Pincourt, and there's a huge track out there. Spend about an hour out there last night.

Stirl_ae86 said:
ROFL...

I also checked out the boat launch near Bellevue park in Pincourt, and there's a huge track out there. Spend about an hour out there last night.

was it you or your bro that sank his car last year?

j'étais là...j'y ai passé la journée c'étais un ptit ''party privé'' bin plaisant

veuillez noter que tout les débris ont déja été ramassés plus aucune voiture s'y trouve ce fut très bien nettoyé...je dis juste ca au cas que des chialleux se mettent de la partie...

I would have liked to have known about this :( , thought it was the bike racers as usuall ,I was in the garage listening to the unmuffled music !

What time were you on the track Sterlae86 ? , I was out there at about 730 or so ......

Benzino said:
j'étais là...j'y ai passé la journée c'étais un ptit ''party privé'' bin plaisant

veuillez noter que tout les débris ont déja été ramassés plus aucune voiture s'y trouve ce fut très bien nettoyé...je dis juste ca au cas que des chialleux se mettent de la partie...

LOL....Are u sure they picked everything up? I went by later on and got a couple "souvenirs". there were bumpers, headlights, windshield washer reservoirs, mirrors, etc etc spread across like a 2 mile area.

silver7 said:
I would have liked to have known about this :( , thought it was the bike racers as usuall ,I was in the garage listening to the unmuffled music !

What time were you on the track Sterlae86 ? , I was out there at about 730 or so ......

I went out around 6pm. i was on my way to my parents house for dinner, and my bro called me and told me to get my ass down on the ice... I also went back around 10:30pm, stayed for about 15 mins, then headed to the boat launch by Bellevue park, and spent about an hour on the big ice track there. Definitely going back to that one this weekend....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back