warnings!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's gay you get a 30% warning and you don't even get to re-read your infraction. I mean how is one supposed to learn from what they did wrong if they have no idea what you modded them for. Also the time of my moderation i wasn't even here I also don't recollect posting in the thread i was warned in.

Anyways sorry for the bad comment, but it's quite obvious some of the mods are chumy with people here, it's gonna be funny in a few months when the majority of people are gone and the same 100 solid friends will be here talking to each other alone.

My tip of advice is you actually warn some of the more offensive posters like persianrider that is a complete biggot and troll in almost any one of his responses. But that won't happen cause he's high fiving mods and they won't do a thing to the guy.

Whatever, i got what i wanted out of this place.

Morph77 said:
well i've got 30% warning already, apparently i lost 3 points for trolling and according to the new system i wasn't even logged in for this offence.

Tiip of advice, maybe you might want to link people to their infraction, so it doesn't just seem sketchy as hell looking at being warned for something you have no clue about. Just a thought...

actually, DannyITR warned you for posts that were then deleted. You were definitely logged in. The reason you can't see your infraction is because you can't see deleted posts.

I don't think it's sketchy that the owner of this site determined your posts warranted a warning. I think that's probably the single most solid judgement that could be made.

i wouldn't know 67, i have no idea what my post was. so yeah great system*tu*
i'm assuming whatever it was i did do, i'llk be doing it again shortly because i have no clue what i did. fun stuff...

Also considering there doesn't seem to be a statue of limitiation, i guess if a mod doesn't like you, he can simply go threw your old posts and have a field day.

Morph77 said:
i wouldn't know 67, i have no idea what my post was. so yeah great system*tu*
i'm assuming whatever it was i did do, i'llk be doing it again shortly because i have no clue what i did. fun stuff...

Also considering there doesn't seem to be a statue of limitiation, i guess if a mod doesn't like you, he can simply go threw your old posts and have a field day.

i know it's easy to play innocent, but I find it hard to believe that you don't know why you were warned. If you can't keep track of your posts, maybe you shouldn't be posting. Especially if you feel that you can't control your trolling.

And the post that you were warned for was reported by a user - no mod is singling you out, so there is no need to feel persecuted.

dude, i get a warning because i accidently posted in the wrong forum? jeez, this police society we live in...

fbiboy said:
dude, i get a warning because i accidently posted in the wrong forum? jeez, this police society we live in...

relax, it expires in 24 hours...i think you guys are all focusing on the ban aspect - these warnings are primarily so we don't have to ban people - we can just warn them so they don't do whatever it was again.

like posting in the wrong section - no one gets banned for that - a warning gets sent, it expires, it's no big deal.

ok, I still dont' ahve one of these warn things, does that mean I can run rampant and flame everybody without fear of prosecution?

edit: oh, nm, its there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back