Hey Montreal how are you???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elroy Jetson

Hey Montreal how are you???????

Hey boy's long time no see. I parked my car about 2weeks ago and the build up is in progress. Turbo323 you better start making a fast car now. I have taken my engine a part. I am putting the Lt4 converson on it should produce 460 hp as well I bought a 6psi Super charger off e-bay I will put on in july after my smog test. I am hopeing for low 12's with slicks. we will see.

turbo323 I need you to send me your mailing address again I got my letter back wrong adress return to sender.
If you need my e-mail address post here.

As well sup Redcherokee How are you??
You all ready for next year We will be coming the first Thursday in July. I plan to come a few day's early.

Oh ya and remember that Eagel talon story I told about the one that went in the ditch!! I did it again but this one was AWD I guess they don't really handel better then a slamed TA's. My friend was fine though so all good.
I will tell you the story after it heat cool's a bit more.

Elroy Jetson
sigsup.jpg

See you all later!!!

Reactions: EV
Hey, Tim its good to hear from you!!! hey dont worry about the $$$. you fed us at your place, that more than makes up for it. so your building a monster? so am I, you had better watch out!!! Whenever you guys come to Mtl, i've got room at my place for 2 ppl, no problem. Someting about you and those talons, i just dont get it?

nice to hear from you, say hi to the girl at the Esso. And make sure to give the Leb in the accord V6-2 a slap in the face!!!

Adam

WHAT UP TIM??????your post put a smile on my face,cant wait for the summer,as well please send me your e-mail addy i have the merchandize sold if you still have it!!!!i will have my ride 4 sure this june,but unfortunately i wont be as fast as you and kenny and adam,but im sure i will give red zed a kick in the ass!!!tell all the boys and the one girl i say hi!!!!!

laters.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back