Lotus Elise Turbo v.s. Saturn Sky V8

Laquelle des deux ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
X2

even if you are rich, you wan't to spend a lot of money on different things... there is no reason to spend money on something you think don't really worth it!

Ça me fait toujours rire ce raisonnement là..

Comme si quelqu'un qui peut se payer un grand resto ne dirait rien si la caissière d'un mcdo voudrait lui charger 5$ juste pour une frite!

Si un jour (i hope so) j'ai le fric pour m'acheter une exotique du genre Gallardo ou F430, je vais non seulement magasiner comme il faut, mais en plus je vais faire en sorte d'en avoir pour chaque piasse dépensées.

J'ai vu une Elise jaune il y a quelques heures... Nice little car :)

Je vous donne mon avis sur la Elise que je vais louer d'ici quelques jour.

I'm going with the Saturn Sky *tu*

Since I've seen it at the Montreal Auto Show this year I like it very much.
It looks way better than the Pontiac Soltice.

DSCF1490w.sized.jpg

DSCF1492w.sized.jpg

Thundergod989 said:
moderators are allowed to discuss things also, and personally, I find AA's arguments to be based more squarely upon fact that yours. not that i'm a lotus affictionado or something.

Also worth noting, the sky @ 600hp would have a higher power to weight ratio than the lotus @ less than 400hp. I can also assume that the sky would have a much more attractive torque curve offering better overall acceleration and a much higher top speed. Only practical part I can see about owning a lotus up here in montreal is that the frame is made entirely of aluminum.

so u can hit top speed on every race track in the world??? ur argument is stupid man, on the track u want handling and light weight and u dont need 6000 hp. if u can get into a corner braking later, hold a higher speed through the corner and then accelerating earlier u have a much better corner exit than the 600 hp heavier car that has to break early and take corner slower then only be able to get back on the power much later due to excessive amounts of hp which would most liekly turn into wheelspin.......id take the light car with less HP:D

Altima.jfd said:
I'm going with the Saturn Sky *tu*

Since I've seen it at the Montreal Auto Show this year I like it very much.
It looks way better than the Pontiac Soltice.

DSCF1490w.sized.jpg

DSCF1492w.sized.jpg

ummm so that rear end is good looking??? likes like somthing my neighbors 3 year old son drew while he was crying:p

StreetForce said:
so u can hit top speed on every race track in the world??? ur argument is stupid man, on the track u want handling and light weight and u dont need 6000 hp. if u can get into a corner braking later, hold a higher speed through the corner and then accelerating earlier u have a much better corner exit than the 600 hp heavier car that has to break early and take corner slower then only be able to get back on the power much later due to excessive amounts of hp which would most liekly turn into wheelspin.......id take the light car with less HP:D

haha where did he say he was only going to use it on a track?

the only track you've been on is the one to great annoyance, don't start talking shit like you track every weekend for 4 hours.

Its not only the engine they change for the conversion, they do alot of suspension and running gear work too.

As for the snide remark about the rear end of the car, it looks really nice irl.

Thundergod989 said:
haha where did he say he was only going to use it on a track?

the only track you've been on is the one to great annoyance, don't start talking shit like you track every weekend for 4 hours.

Its not only the engine they change for the conversion, they do alot of suspension and running gear work too.

As for the snide remark about the rear end of the car, it looks really nice irl.

yaa well as for great annoyance, only to you cause ur retarted

as for track, ive been around racetracks since i was 2, used to go to tremblant in 1989 before it got all fixed up so dont give me that shit

and last, who the **** wants a saturn?? when u can buy a real car, lotus elise....and racing in straight line just isnt as fun as the track

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back