Sadest Supra

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyline35

Legacy Member
Sadest Supra ( not to sad after all )

i stumbled on this supra while i was browsing ebaymotors.com , and i just want to share this thing , its so sad :

i-6_B.JPG

this is a picture of the interrior of a supra ( drivers side ) AUTOMATIC :( ! i didnt even know that you could get in automatic ... no wonder its for sale :D

Hehehehe... Damn the Boys that desided to make this Mistake... And Poor Guy who has to Sell this Supra... If he sells it he or She is pretty lucky :)

I am sorry you are wrong The automatic Supra's are better than the manual ones when you want to modify them.

^
|
|
| What's this guy smoking?
|

uhhhhhhhhhh.............

yeah......

why would you want to get rid of tranny like that? the same one they put in the Skyline back in Japan!

Gertrag 6 Speed gearbox...

sports cars are meant to be manual

faster too!

Thats a sad picture ...........who the hell buys an automatic Supra?Who ever bought that car from the dealer was Smoking the GoOd $hit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

automatic Supra's are faster then manual ones
when they are both modified.
The only smoking i do is if i line up next to you
HA!ha!ha!...
open up any magazine and you will learn something dont just look at pics from JAPAN

Actually what are you smoking. Most of the fastest Supras are automatic. Build boost off the line and even manage 1.6 60 foot times with street tires and no NOS. Don't talk **** if you don't know squat. Check out www.suprafroums.com or www.sound-performance.com/ if you don't believe me. Same goes for the 300zx Twin Turbo. The fastest ones are automatic. If I could only swap :( I'm the guy with the 700hp 300zx in Montreal so I think I know what I am talking about. Look at the Gran Nationals. They are all automatic and they are track terrors. Good luck racing on off the line with your manual tranny. The highway is another story.

Originally posted by Munchy2000
^
|
|
| What's this guy smoking?
|

uhhhhhhhhhh.............

yeah......

why would you want to get rid of tranny like that? the same one they put in the Skyline back in Japan!

Gertrag 6 Speed gearbox...

sports cars are meant to be manual

faster too!

yeah but where's the fun with an automatic trans????? they might b faster but ther's no Fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blowing everyone away off from a dead stop is the fun part while they try to catch up. You have to feel it for yourself to believe it. Building boost in a Japanese Supercar off the line just destroys everything on the streets. My car is manual and putting all that power from a dead stop is a task. In third gear, I just blow by :)

Originally posted by Hustler
yeah but where's the fun with an automatic trans????? they might b faster but ther's no Fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

twin turbo , 700 hp ??????? oh my god , lol , any pics man ? ? ?

by the way i didnt know that the automatic tranny was quicker on the supra than the manual one so sorry for my mistake :( !
p.s. thanx for teaching me something new :) !

Check 600plus.com under rides. I am the guy with the Canadian flag next to his name. The car will be spoting biger turbos, NOS and a stand alone unit this summer. Setup will be good for 800-850hp. You can also check out twinturbo.net under rides.

Originally posted by skyline35
twin turbo , 700 hp ??????? oh my god , lol , any pics man ? ? ?

by the way i didnt know that the automatic tranny was quicker on the supra than the manual one so sorry for my mistake :( !
p.s. thanx for teaching me something new :) !

neither did i, ive only seen 1 auto supra that was built to racing standards that belongs to Powerhouse Racing down in Arizona.

my bad

WHO IS THE F UKING RETARD WHO THINKS THAT IT IS BETTER TO HAVE AN AUTOMATIC INSTEAD OF A MANUEL ???

do not get me started on tiptronic...

OOHH ya I WOULD NOT LIKE TO SELECT MY GEARS.... LOL

OH I WOULD NOT LIKE TO REV BEFORE TAKING OFF AND MANAGE MY ENGINE RPMS......without grinding N into D (auto)

OH I WOULD NOT LIKE TO KEEP MY CAR ON A NICE POWERBAND WHICH IS SOO IMPORTANT ON YOU JAP CARS...

GET A F UCKING LIFE.... AND THEN LEARN HOW TO DRIVE FOR REAL... the Supra is one of the nicest cars ever made...never mind out of japan.... why would you pick 4 speed over 6 ..... WITHOUT EVEN CONSIDERING THE ADVANTAGE OF STICK AND CLUTCH????

FTF crew from what i heard a well build auto is MUCH quicker than a manual and about the reving part ,on automatics u can set the autoclutch to engage at a certain rpm for ex: 3500rpm so at 3499 ur still not moving but when u hit 3500 ur in my rear view, just kidding i'm slow lol. the reason i'm saying this is because i was talking to muscle car guy who drives a 67 chevelle an his car basically has that set up.

FTF crew i just remembered if u read sport compact car (a power mag no bul**** esthetics) check out feb 2002 vol.14 issue it's on page 134 at the bottom (project honda crx) and then give me a reply and if you dont have it i'll type it for u!

Im the reatard that mentioned this. You know, the guy with one of the fastest imports in Canada. Don't talk **** if you don't know you ass from your face. Do a bit of research on the net. Better yet, why don't you go to tracks and see who runs the better times and I don't mean going to Napierville. Try Atco, E-town etc.

You don't build boost on an automatic on Neutral you dork. You have to load the car on gear and this is done by the brake, hand brake and gas pedal at the same time. As for the Supra, do a search on supraforums.com on the fastest Supras around the world. Out of the top 15 fastest, 12 are automatic so you do the math. Also, whats a car you have to look out for on the streets? Answer is Buick Grand National and yes, that it automatic. So go drive your GTI turbo off a cliff. Just kidding, it probably wouldn't make it up the hill

Originally posted by FTF Crew
WHO IS THE F UKING RETARD WHO THINKS THAT IT IS BETTER TO HAVE AN AUTOMATIC INSTEAD OF A MANUEL ???

do not get me started on tiptronic...

OOHH ya I WOULD NOT LIKE TO SELECT MY GEARS.... LOL

OH I WOULD NOT LIKE TO REV BEFORE TAKING OFF AND MANAGE MY ENGINE RPMS......without grinding N into D (auto)

OH I WOULD NOT LIKE TO KEEP MY CAR ON A NICE POWERBAND WHICH IS SOO IMPORTANT ON YOU JAP CARS...

GET A F UCKING LIFE.... AND THEN LEARN HOW TO DRIVE FOR REAL... the Supra is one of the nicest cars ever made...never mind out of japan.... why would you pick 4 speed over 6 ..... WITHOUT EVEN CONSIDERING THE ADVANTAGE OF STICK AND CLUTCH????
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back