Pincourt Meet Monday April 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, usually like last year, everyone parked closer to the road, not directly infront of blockbuster...

stewball said:
No its the fact that there is nothing else to do, so everyone just meets up at timmies, easiest way to solve making plans, just dont make them at all, and just know where to meet people. Some of us don't go out to bars and get shit faced all the time..... so theres really not much to do..:dunno:

getting drunk is over-rated... whenever i get drunk i spend too much money and regret it later.

good idea, its cool to have a hangout spot with your friends.

NickZED said:
getting drunk is over-rated... whenever i get drunk i spend too much money and regret it later.

good idea, its cool to have a hangout spot with your friends.
It really is though, its good to know that you can go somewhere, and you know that your friends are going to stop by, without having to call up everyone and make a meeting spot..

gstringlover said:
bring your girlfriends cause i've seen alll your cars already...lol
not everyone has a gf :dunno: but why don't you bring yours along with you too :p

i completely forgot about the meet tonight... i passed by and saw everyone so i stopped. I asked NickZED if the meet was planned and then he looked at me funny... it's at that moment i remembered i had posted in this thread :p lol

plenty of people tonight and some nice cars :)

NickZED said:
lmao... my ears are ringing

You know in school when you have ta fart and you sitting on one of those plastic chairs. You pull down as hard as you can with your hands and tighten up your ass cheeks and you let it rip as loud as you can...? ya, that what your car sounds like. :bigup:

i usually win by at least two or three average nose lengths... sometimes i crawl onto my hood and stretch out to gain the extra length necessary for the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back