WANTED:Cash paid TODAY for laptops,slow or fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
600_IMG_0613-cashclamp.jpg

Cash can be pretty hard when you try to compress it.... get it? HARD CASH?!?!?! hahahahah

(and plz keep the pics real by adding some proof.... get a pic with your car keys, cat/dog in background, your superman underwear, etc.)

So you didn't want mine.... I had to give it away.

Sorry, you never told me what you had :( Don't reply with "Dell Latitude C-whatever", we really don't have time to google for specs, that was clearly your job. Right now, we are busy preparing for Scp, which is the most important event for us. As MontrealRacing's #1 supporter, the MontrealRacing/Pcmtl kiosks for Scp2006 will be bigger than ever, this is very important for both us and DannyITR. Thanks for understanding! :D

20070112_BestBuy_Core2Duo.jpg

I saw this Bestbuy flyer in the lunchroom at my work, and scanned it to share with MR folks. Here is a Core2Duo laptop --NOT-- the older original Core Duo (which was the 1st generation dual core that had some power problems using too much battery).

So if you are still using that obselete Centrino Single Core... sell it to us! We'll buy your old laptop!

So if you are still using that obselete Pentium4... sell it to us! We'll buy your old laptop!

moi jen ai pas a vendre mais a batch que tachete tu doit en vendre ?? moi je veut de koi dassez gros

ce que je voudrait:
marque: HP
écran: pas en bas de 15 pouce
processeur: p4 ou centrino ou bien dual core
carte vidéo de 128 mg
au moins 1 gb de ram
lecteur dvd cd et graveur dvd
disque dur de 80 gb ou plus

et cé cela peu tu mavoir sa ?? revien moi en pv avec un prix et une foto merci !!

Comon ppl, DVDRW laptops for $599 from your best friend futureshop! Just scanned this from a flyer I found in the lunchroom.

Time to ditch that slow and crappy P4!!!
(unless you're going for thread bump olympics)

20070126_FutureShop_Laptop5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back