New Look

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't like it. too many links to click at the top. spread them out or reorg the layout. keep it simple and clean.

if you want hits for advertising and/or traffic, then focus on content vs. adding too many features to the forums.

here's a good example of ads 1st (content) and forum 2nd: http://www.evolutionm.net/

I hate that grey, the blue of the forum is MUCH nicer (which I reverted back to instantly).

Also, too many links on top, and some of them don't make sense... too clutered, and not much focus

Danny, you are getting about 15million hits to the site monthly, with
that kind of hits, you could easily extract a huge revenue stream from
ads out of this site, the Jaguar ads on the front page were a step in the right
direction, but now the ads are gone, the advertisers are definately not going
to like the downtime, in fact if I check again all your ads are gone, If this was my site I would be up till 6 am trying to fix that,
your loosing money every second.

The frontpage ads are gone, and so are the forum ads, ouch.

Maybe its time to hire help.....?

Marten said:
Danny, you are getting about 15million hits to the site monthly, with
that kind of hits, you could easily extract a huge revenue stream from
ads out of this site, the Jaguar ads on the front page were a step in the right
direction, but now the ads are gone, the advertisers are definately not going
to like the downtime, in fact if I check again all your ads are gone, If this was my site I would be up till 6 am trying to fix that,
your loosing money every second.

The frontpage ads are gone, and so are the forum ads, ouch.

Maybe its time to hire help.....?

It has been fixed.

Thank you all for the suggestions. I will endeavor to tweak the new look to become more efficient and to everyone's liking in the comming weeks.

It took me 10 minutes to find the new posts button. I really dont like where its positioned, not situated for quick and easy access.

there should be a box like the user box that shows the online moderators. this way when something is wrong or whatever other reason, it is easier to report the problem quickly!

just an idea!

SilverGTS said:
there should be a box like the user box that shows the online moderators. this way when something is wrong or whatever other reason, it is easier to report the problem quickly!

just an idea!
or easier to cause trouble when they aren't online :laugh:

Stuntdevil said:
It took me 10 minutes to find the new posts button. I really dont like where its positioned, not situated for quick and easy access.

fixed this problem.

I like how it says the gaz prices on the homepage:bigup:
you should also put the weather

I wish the avatar size limit was not a ridiculous 9.8 K.

I cant even change my avatar. Cause I cant find a picture small enough. Even if I resize them to 60x60 they are still too big.

For exemple that picture is 13K.

untitledv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back