All new Infiniti FX45

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Fast4U

Legacy Member
022097-E.jpg

022104-E.jpg

022100-E.jpg

My father went to the dealer last week to test drive it. He will change his QX4 for this truck
i think it look really nice IMO.. based on the G35 chassie

Base Engine Size: 4.5 liters
Base Engine Type: V8 -1 Horsepower: 315 hp
Max Horsepower: 6400 rpm Torque: 329 ft-lbs.
not too bad

what you guys think about it?

I love it! I'd buy it if i had the $$$. You won't see much on the roads! And it's got a lil devil"ish" look!!!!!!! Love it :bigup:

It's 350 horsepower and it's the FX35 ..

it's the same thing as the Murano just with an infiniti tag on it ..

The murano is ugly as F#$% but this actually looks kinda nice ..

Originally posted by RZA

the murano don't have the same grill and the same taillights
the interior is nicer in the infiniti too... you can have a 12 speakers sound system with dvd, screen.. and so on

Originally posted by RZA

wow, wrong on almost every point!

The FX45 does have 315hp, not 350. The FX35 is the same truck with a V-6 instead of V-8 and 18's instead of 20's.

The Murano is based on the same platform as the Altima (normally FWD, switches to AWD when front wheels slip)

The FX35/45 are based on the FM platform (like the G35 / 350Z) so it's normally RWD but switches to AWD when rear wheels slip

the BEST looking suv on the market, overall. and i wouldnt even call this a suv, rather a sport utility skyline :bigup: :bigup:

There are cars like these that sometimes makes me regret to be a major anti-SUV...

*banghead*

nissan= :bow:

I drove it... Verry nice... its a real sport car SUV whit 20 inch wheels!!! Its so huge!!!

still an suv.....I'd like better and bmw 540 sedan or something similar as fast as practical better handling etc......

sorry i guess im to antisuv to appreciate this one...and 315 hp isnt all that much more than the other suv out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back