April 11th: Julep

Status
Not open for further replies.
sergio.jpg

maybe ill come to DQ... i LOVE ice cream!
so if you see a paki eating ice cream all alone... it will be me... since i dont know any of you!!

Pri said:
maybe ill come to DQ... i LOVE ice cream!
so if you see a paki eating ice cream all alone... it will be me... since i dont know any of you!!

All come say hi.

All have a name tag if theres allot of new guys.I dont think sace knew who I was at the bbq this weekend rofl.

[Ef]saceone[sF] said:
damn can't you get my sense of humor :p

7H30 at DQ
we leave at 8
it's cool dude anywais i guess ill sonly see you guys at the julep i finish at 9 youl get to admire my dent in all it's beauty lol

trialsin said:
All come say hi.

All have a name tag if theres allot of new guys.I dont think sace knew who I was at the bbq this weekend rofl.
thats cause you were too sexy, hes like oh, whos that secksy stud muffin over thurr?:D

i want to be there but i cant make it before 10 ! is that too late or people still gonna be there ??

I'll be there, won't be on time for Ice Cream with the silly busy schedule, and Bobby, I will have the German catalogs for ya.

alpinegolf said:
fack i want ice cream!! but my dub isnt ready...any one in the ddo area? trialsin your goign with woodman?
i think i passed you on my little cruise around the west island last week, you live close to lake right? i saw someone working on their car, either way, i can prolly hitch you a lift but i gotta leave early so if you can find a lift back itll be sweet*tu*

crzygreek said:
i think i passed you on my little cruise around the west island last week, you live close to lake right? i saw someone working on their car, either way, i can prolly hitch you a lift but i gotta leave early so if you can find a lift back itll be sweet*tu*

yep thats me! were you driving a silver rado g60? cuz i saaw you pass a couple times Lmao

but ya add me 2 msn ill find a lift back fo sho....ful_hustler187@hotmail.com
when would you be goign?
wtvr well talk soon
:bigup:

i wanna go but i gonna wait till next week ....i have some stuff to do too my golf first and then it shall be all good to go :D

Im going to try and pass by, but no guarantees...

Anyways, Id rather wait till I can come with my 07 GTI :D

i'll swing by julep real fast. I have an 1½ hour brake at 2030 tomorrow night so I should be able to get out, go, come back and get back in the airport.

alpinegolf all be going with woodman.Still havn't talked to him about ice cream,but im sure he wont resist like I said before lol.

And yeah crzygreek has a rado.And damn you for getting a lift/ride in it ( so jealous ).

trialsin said:
alpinegolf all be going with woodman.Still havn't talked to him about ice cream,but im sure he wont resist like I said before lol.

And yeah crzygreek has a rado.And damn you for getting a lift/ride in it ( so jealous ).
thank god i had installed a boost gauge trial, wouldnt have seen the problem. stupid rotted out vac hoses in back of the tb... damn 16 yr old cars:cry:

its running like a dream now tho:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back