what is the code for a j-spec 300zx motor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul@RMR

hi guysmy freind just bought a non turbo 300zx and wants to put a turbo or j-spec turbo,does anybody no the code for these engines and how much they go for?

should be vg30dett but i heard its not an easy/cheap swap
and that the turbo 300zx has bigger brakes, etc..

ask twinturbopete, he should be able to clue you in

They had a whole front clip they were selling at osaka (hey they are in town so you can bitch like mad) a little while ago... get the brakes, electronic shit, everything for 5g's... and he will deal.

Originally posted by 97_240sx
They had a whole front clip they were selling at osaka (hey they are in town so you can bitch like mad) a little while ago... get the brakes, electronic shit, everything for 5g's... and he will deal.

To late for the brake...he sold them to someone who as a nice S14 :D Gold

****in guy, I bitched at him for the ones of the JDM s14, and he would only sell them to me for waaaaay to much money... doesn't matter, I found jobber ones for 100 bucks a pop with my old calipers are trade in, and they are brand new... I will wait for the money for the 5lugs though, cause those won't fit under our.... I mean a certian silver moss, and a certain gold 240's rims... unless a certain gold one went 5 lugs or bigger wheels??... in which case, maybe the gold one has some q45's lying around???

The nice Gold S14 is seeling is Q45 brake to is friend... and he will put 17" to clear the 300ZX caliper and redrill them in 4 lug :)

My friend would probably be interested in selling them, cause he doesn't drive like a maniac ;)

They would be perfect for that nice 97 Silvia....cause they clear the factory 15" and are already drill for 4 lug...

Make him an offer and will see!

Not that ez to put a Turbo onto a non turbo big time cash, tell your friend to go to twinturbo.net tons of info there.

where did he pick it up from & how much, there was a 90TT on ebay in Nova scotia going for 10 g's few months back also he should of checked trader.ca, some decent deals in the T.dot area.

Lol. I love criptic bullshit. Yeah, well, tell me where to offer, and what they come from :)

Originally posted by 97_240sx
****in guy, I bitched at him for the ones of the JDM s14, and he would only sell them to me for waaaaay to much money... doesn't matter, I found jobber ones for 100 bucks a pop with my old calipers are trade in, and they are brand new... I will wait for the money for the 5lugs though, cause those won't fit under our.... I mean a certian silver moss, and a certain gold 240's rims... unless a certain gold one went 5 lugs or bigger wheels??... in which case, maybe the gold one has some q45's lying around???

To convert a 300ZX NA to TT will cost you a minimum of $10,000.
1. It IS possible and has been done.
2. It's NOT easy.
3. It's NOT cheap.
4. It's much less economical than selling the NA and buying a TT, especially if you're not doing the work yourself.
5. To do it effectively, it's a good bet to have a spare wrecked TT around to pilfer parts from

Engine
Tranny
ECU
Turbos since most of them are seized on JDM engines
Intercooler Piping
Radiator

Oil Cooler

And the biggest $$$$$$ is to have it installed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back