What do you do for vinegar smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larkee

Just like the title says, I got rid of the nasty salt deposits on my carpets but how do you get the smell away?

MrFondu said:
Just like the title says, I got rid of the nasty salt deposits on my carpets but how do you get the smell away?
use salty water, its a vicious circle

MrFondu said:
Ha, ha! I think I'll just wait until it goes away then.

Why? Take your carpets on your driveway, hose them down with water, spill some salty water from 1 glass on all 4 carpets and then hose em down with the hose to get all the salt out n all the dirt, then use soap and rehose them down. Then give it some time to dry and you'll have fresh smelling carpets :D:bigup:

ysrfreak said:
Why? Take your carpets on your driveway, hose them down with water, spill some salty water from 1 glass on all 4 carpets and then hose em down with the hose to get all the salt out n all the dirt, then use soap and rehose them down. Then give it some time to dry and you'll have fresh smelling carpets :D:bigup:

I'm pretty sure he has that problem on the floor carpet which doesnt easily come out from the car.

I used to have the same problem, la timeI took one of those pine trees a opened it completely, 2 days later I didnt notice it anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back