I guess ill be ridin and wheelie'ing alone on my R1 :D

:thefinger

its ok though.... to my surprise Chicoine is doing a very good job so far *tu*

we shall ride starting next week.... :D

persianrider said:
:thefinger

its ok though.... to my surprise Chicoine is doing a very good job so far *tu*

we shall ride starting next week.... :D

I was surprised as well , maybe because they know us well and were always up their asses with our bike problems :D

940T said:

When I mentioned bike problems I was reffering to the following : battery , carbs cleaning , oil , oil filter , light bulbs ....

exuse me if hondas dont run on batteries , are all fuel injected , dont need oil changing and roll without lights

besides suzuki is a MUCH better bike than honda :loser:

Russian_M3 said:
When I mentioned bike problems I was reffering to the following : battery , carbs cleaning , oil , oil filter , light bulbs ....

exuse me if hondas dont run on batteries , are all fuel injected , dont need oil changing and roll without lights

besides suzuki is a MUCH better bike than honda :loser:

Sorry, I didin't know you refered to maintenance as "problems"...

Just put a rim on my bike that actually has a tire . Charging the battery right now . And getting the fork seals fixed this week-end . Then it's riding time biotches !!! :bigup:

JuniorNasty said:
Just put a rim on my bike that actually has a tire . Charging the battery right now . And getting the fork seals fixed this week-end . Then it's riding time biotches !!! :bigup:
Get that done so we can ride!!! It's lonesome riding alone.... Luc sold his, so i'm the only one in the area now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back