Someone stole my....

Status
Not open for further replies.
2lODubster said:
and how long????

Still on. :D

Got my wheels put on monday, and I haven't been in many places since then, mostly cuz I wanted to get an alignment done first (which I got today).

Let's hope they stay on. Actually, I'm more worried that my wheels would get stolen. hahaha.

Happened to my bro and me.
My bro was probably some kids but me it was surely somebody who's cheap enough not to go buy them at canadian tire.

Now I use the old rubber ones. *td*

I hear ya man- i got my sunglasses stolen yesterday. I was in the study hall, went to the bathroom and they were gone.

The only comfort i have (not much) is knowing the thief is going to have to wonder when somebody's gonna steal from him. That anguish will translate to guilt and hopefully make him think twice before pullling something that low.

Either that or he'll get aids.

Ultra vires said:
I hear ya man- i got my sunglasses stolen yesterday. I was in the study hall, went to the bathroom and they were gone.

The only comfort i have (not much) is knowing the thief is going to have to wonder when somebody's gonna steal from him. That anguish will translate to guilt and hopefully make him think twice before pullling something that low.

Either that or he'll get aids.

Uhh why would you leave your belongings unattended? I mean never do it unless you know someone that can watch ur stuff. I don't even leave my sack of paper un attended. Be careful of the people around you, everyone is up to something.

And for the valve covers, they sell these locking/security type valve covers at performance imports, might be worth a look for the future.

yaa some fagot stole my front right one.....WTF??? mine were put in by the guy who painted my rims....ive never seen them before yet some moron comes and steals them...WTF?:2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: ****ing idiots:squintfin

really...

ysrfreak said:
LOL I always used to have 5-6 extra because Id always lose them!
so I bet you've got 6-8 extras now eh... i smell a thief :p JUST KIDDING... When I worked @ SCP there must have been a school nearby because if you didn't park near our window chances are you were going to lose your valve caps :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back