versus
an s14 with stock engine, short ram intake and 3" catback

Steve S14 said:
i was just wondering what would win in a race

a 2000 maxima with a cold air intake
versus

did a maxima smoke you and you wanna know if its normal :p

Maxima will definitly win. Not just because I have one but because it has alot more torque and hp.

Hi

I don't know maxima at all but i did race one, a 1999, a freind of my brother in law.

On a roll on starting at 60 km/h i was in front, but i'm manual and he's automatic, and at 200km/h i could see him gone away in my rear view...he told me he have a cut off at 180??

I did a roll on with my coloc he have a 1999 accord v6 ex auto and it was the same, i was in his back but i could play with him at 160 (ok play with him is a big word, but i had to let go gaz for not bumping him)

But i got totally screwed by a old jetta with a vr6 in it, but i mean totally!!

Can't wait to have my sr20det ;)

Makiavel said:
Hi

I don't know maxima at all but i did race one, a 1999, a freind of my brother in law.

On a roll on starting at 60 km/h i was in front, but i'm manual and he's automatic, and at 200km/h i could see him gone away in my rear view...he told me he have a cut off at 180??

I did a roll on with my coloc he have a 1999 accord v6 ex auto and it was the same, i was in his back but i could play with him at 160 (ok play with him is a big word, but i had to let go gaz for not bumping him)

can't **** with the VR

the reason i was asking, is because i raced my friend who has a 2000 maxima, and i beat him from 5 to 100, and he seemed to think he was going to pass me by 110 however i was over a car length ahead. :bigup:

i also was curious as to who would win on the highway (i figured the maxima would)

certaine maxima sont barré a 180 d'autre non.

Mon ancienne 2001 manuel l'étais pas et j'avais deja pogner 245 une fois avec! (elle était 100% a ce moment la)

Stif said:
Pis les cluster de maxima arrete pas a 220?
260. Celle de mon père je l'ai monté à 240.
Quand tu parle d'un moteur de S14 stock, on parle bien ici de la Silvia stock j'espère ??? Pcq no way in hell can a stock OEM S14 get a car lenght on a '00 maxima 5speed.

Steve S14 said:
i was just wondering what would win in a race

a 2000 maxima with a cold air intake
versus

i have 2 friends with both these cars and the max is faster

SubzeroQc said:
260. Celle de mon père je l'ai monté à 240.
Quand tu parle d'un moteur de S14 stock, on parle bien ici de la Silvia stock j'espère ??? Pcq no way in hell can a stock OEM S14 get a car lenght on a '00 maxima 5speed.

s14
ka24de
short ram intake
3" exhaust
16" mags
maxima brakes

maxima 5spd
cold air intake

Steve S14 said:
s14
ka24de
short ram intake
3" exhaust
16" mags
maxima brakes

maxima 5spd
cold air intake
damn... I always felt like my dad's car was more powerful. Guess I'll have to race him.

Makiavel said:
Hi

A 1999 Maxima is a different generation and totally different car....and actually a bit faster than the 2000 as it weighs less. Its would win hands down..and they are not limited at 180...believe me.

Steve S14 said:
s14
ka24de
short ram intake
3" exhaust
16" mags
maxima brakes

maxima 5spd
cold air intake

those mods do next to nothing...maybe10hp gain....a cold air intake on a maxima will add maybe 3-5hp. a s14 is not a really fast car. period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back