Who Am I: Tony (anthony) Della Rocca (INTRODUCTION)

DRock

Legacy Member
Hi MR members,

my name is Tony Della Rocca. I've been a member on MR for almost 4 years now, and really enjoy being part of the Montreal Racing community.

In an Effort to help members I have Sponsored MontrealRacing.com

I really enjoy working on my car and searching for any deals that may appear in the MR classifieds.

I'm 30 and have been working as a Financial Advisor For nearly 6 years. I work primarily with our age group. I have clients as young as 18, and those who are 60. but the majority are between 20-35.

I'm open to help anyone who is serious about improving their financial future and understands the benefits of starting early. ya sure, we could dump all our money in our cars, I would, but we also have to look out for the future too.

I can help build a good Financial Plan thats easy to follow and wont bite into your budget too hard. all we need to do is set a time to review your options.

look through the different threads in my forum, there is always something financially I can help someone out with*tu* if there is something you want to discuss further, contact me. OR pm me with your contact info.

I dont charge by the hour.

I'm not in the business of telling people what to do or pressuring people. I'm here to offer good advice that will get you ahead and show you how I've help others.

I Do Speak French.

What better, but to work with someone you can relate with

Look forward to hear from you.

THANKS
Tony.
office: 514-620-0051 x 179
Cell: 514-927-1698
email: tony@braleyfinancial.ca
web: www.braleyfinancial.ca

Let Me help the MR community as it has Help me !!

636219_40_full.jpg

636219_36_full.jpg

2427386_35_full.jpg

2427386_36_full.jpg

TSX SOLD
AEM ShortRam Intake (K&N filter)
DC Sports CatBack
DC Sports 4-2-1 Headers
Neuspeed Race Springs
Blue LED interior
19x8 Privat Fahren/ 225/35/19 Continental (General Exclaim)
18" ADR Gold Sokudos (SOLD)
Sozuka Cross Drilled Rotors
10' Sub Rockford Fosgate

350Z(2005)

HRE 441R Wheels, 3 Piece Forged. 19x9.5 Front and 19x10.5 rear
Continental General Exclaim UHC tires. 245/35/19 front and 275/30/19 rear
Tein Flex Coilovers
Authentic Vertex Kit: Front lip, Rear Lip, Full Side Skirts
HID convertion
Custom leather seats ( black and white )
Nismo Shift nob.
Injen Polished Cold Air Intake
Custom 3"midpipe and dual exhaust
Ichiba stainless 3" Y-pipe
Motordyne 5/16 Iso Thermal Copper plemun spacer
Full Clarion System, Custom Box, 10"sub
OEM brembo kit swap in. with drilled/slotted rotors

Last edited:
Many thanks for supporting the community. I think MR members will benefit greatly from your services.

oh and tony, now that i see ur car ive seen u around the west island quit often!!, anyway take care maybe well be in contact soon

Did you return a movie at Videotron yesterday? I work at Calzone and I'm sure I saw your car parked outside. If so, very nice *tu*

Hey,

Thanks for the early support, i'm optimistic that this forum is the beginning of something good*tu*

EasyRyder, anytime, let me know what you'd like to discuss.

Glass, ya you're right I was at videotron yesterday. cool man thanks.

Last edited:
Si tu ne charge par de taux horraire, comment fonctionne tu? en % des économies réalisées? commission sur vente d'assurance et fonds commun?

SI tu es a comission sur vente d'assurance et autre comment puis-je être convaincu que tu me vends les produits dont j'ai réellement besoin et non les produits pour lesquels tu obtients le plus de comission...?

LP-R6 said:
Si tu ne charge par de taux horraire, comment fonctionne tu? en % des économies réalisées? commission sur vente d'assurance et fonds commun?

SI tu es a comission sur vente d'assurance et autre comment puis-je être convaincu que tu me vends les produits dont j'ai réellement besoin et non les produits pour lesquels tu obtients le plus de comission...?

Hi, How you doing? Merci pour votre question.
Je suis Bilingue et je parle Francais, mais ci c'est pas un problem J'aimerais te repondre par ecrire en Englais SVP.
thanks

thats a fair question. I dont charge by the hour, and you are exaclty right I earn a Commission income from the company we choose to do business with, either for Insurance type products or Mutual funds/savings accounts.

contrary, to what most people think and what you are asking, it is actually to your advantage that I earn a commission, because I have to keep you and my many other clients Happy. because if I was dishonest and told my clients to buy something they dont need, I would eventually loose them as a client right. simple as that.

In this business those who are dishonest usually dont last cause they cant keep any clients.

when I meet someone for the first time they realize i'm here to offer good advise and they appreciate it.

I hope this helps

Encore, je suis bilingue, et je peut explique toute les information en francais dans une rendevous.

if you want to discuss more we should set a meeting to review your options.

THANKS
Tony.*tu*

ok thanks! Witch mutual funds & insurance compagnies do you work with? I would also like to know what did you study to go financial adviser? thanks!

Hey whats up...

Boy time fly's.....

The MONTREALRACING.COM Financial Advice Forum

has been active for one full year....

Im glad to be a Sponsor of Montrealracing.com and supporting our Community....

and most of all being of great help to all the Montrealracing members who have worked with me, to help them reach their Financial Goals !!!

Thanks

TOny.

Back