(EARN 1.65%) Liquid savings account ( Personal or Business)

Status
Not open for further replies.
how does this work? Is it set up similar to an ING account, i.e.: linked to a regular chequing account and transfers in or out are made via the web or phone?

also, will the rates generally go up in proportion to prime rate?

hey how you doing.

yep you're right on the dot!! you can transfer in and out no limits, fees, or penalties. yes exactly, its connected to your chequing account and can be done on the web or the net.

its like ING, but ING is 3%. the one I offer via Manulife pays 3.35% and yes the rate will adjust according to the Prime rate.

if you want to talk more send me a pm.*tu*

THANKS MAN
Tony

Last edited:
Starting the account

you start the account by submitting with your application a $25 cheque written to yourself.

when the accout is set up the $25 will be there. then you can transfer as much or little in and out via the web or phone.

simple as that*tu*

I use mine every day!

Thanks

Last edited:
its exactly that

There's also ICI Canada...which also offers competitive rates...

I like ING however...better service, better brand, better reliability

plus its not 0.5% thats gonna change anything

hotice_ said:
its exactly that

There's also ICI Canada...which also offers competitive rates...

I like ING however...better service, better brand, better reliability

plus its not 0.5% thats gonna change anything

Hey whats up,

No problem, if your already set up with ING thats fine. but in my opinion .5% is better in your pocket then ING's no??

as for Service and Brand, how would you know? Manulife Financial dwarfs ING. and you can access all your account info on the phone or web just like ING.

as for this ICICI Canada, Never heard of it in my life. that I would not trust.

Thanks Tony.

Jenny69 said:
is it like ING with no fees?

Hi,

yes its like ING. but it pays more.

No fees, penalties, no cost to open, transfer in and out as much or little as you want. everything is done over the web or phone.

THANKS
Tony

I might be interested, the one I have at BMO is only 2%.

How does it work though? From BMO I "pay a bill" to my manulife account I suppose, and from Manulife, how does it work?

Last edited:
SeCuRi[T] said:
I might be interested, the one I have at BMO is only 2%.

How does it work though? From BMO I "pay a bill" to my manulife account I suppose, and from Manulife, how does it work?

Hi yes it works exactly like that. you can pay bills right from the Advantage acct.
good chance that BMO is charging a montly fee right? if not, at least they are not

THANKS
Tony.

Alright let me check this out, i'll ask some infos to my bro (who works for banque lau) and my "belle soeur" (who works for desjardins), I have a lot of money that's sleeping at low interests (and this is money I don't need now).

It might be better to invest $$$.

Et il y a pas de problème à ce que je décide un mois de transférer exemple 50$ pis lautre mois 1000$...il y a pas de minimum à transfrer dans le compte à chaque mois pour ne pas payer de frais?!?!

@SeCuRi[T] Interpol rock!! :bigup:

GLL said:
Et il y a pas de problème à ce que je décide un mois de transférer exemple 50$ pis lautre mois 1000$...il y a pas de minimum à transfrer dans le compte à chaque mois pour ne pas payer de frais?!?!

@SeCuRi[T] Interpol rock!! :bigup:

Hi,

Nope, Aucune minimums! il y as jamais de frais.
you could transfer $50 one month and then $1000 the next.

Thanks
Tony

Jebus said:
is this account CDIC insured??

Hi,

very good question.

Yes the acct is insured by the "Canadian Deposit Insuracne Corporation"
if you want to discuss it further let me know

Thanks
Tony.

Several members have already opened their high interest savings account.

good move for them*tu*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back