Want to start your RRSP or get a 2nd opinion.

Hi,

its a good time to get started up on your RRSP's or make your final contributions before the end of the year and avoid the RRSP season rush!

if you have any questions etc... just ask

Thanks
Tony.

Bump

meeting a couple of members this week to start up their RRSP's

Good stuff for them.....

and I will also advise them on other very important Financial Planning issues....

this is the service each and every member gets when they come see me.... you'll learn beyond then what yoiu came in for.....

and those who did not read my " intro thread" this is all at no cost to you.

thanks
Tony

Hey I've heard that the FTQ is way more advantageous as getting your rrsp's in a bank.

Hi....

thats a good question...

the FTQ and RRSP's are very similar...... there are pros and cons to each...

the FTQ is another form of retirement savings... however you are limited to Quebec businesses only (con) and you are locked-in (con)..

issues like this are why it is still favourable to use regular RRSP accounts...

to try and explain this properly in a thread would be too lengthly....

if youd like to discuss this further we can have a meeting no problem.

thanks
Tony

hi,

its always good to have your RRSP setup and invest on a montly basis ...

that way you can save on taxes...! and prepare for your retirement, no matter how far away it feels...

and could be used for your down payment on a house using the "first time" home buyers program...

thanks
Tony.

hi,

its always good to have your RRSP setup and invest on a montly basis ...

that way you can save on taxes...! and prepare for your retirement, no matter how far away it feels...

and could be used for your down payment on a house using the "first time" home buyers program...

thanks
Tony.

bump

hi......

would you like to start up your RRSP's

OR

have a 2nd opinion on your existing RRSP account...

id be glad to help out..

thanks
Tony

hi......

would you like to start up your RRSP's

OR

have a 2nd opinion on your existing RRSP account...

id be glad to help out..

thanks
Tony

some people have been asking about getting their investments started up... in the "off-topic" forum..

good news is I can definitely help anyone in this area..!

been working with many members over the past year*tu* and still meeting members on a regular basis..!

Tony,

the end of the year is coming....

this is a good time to look into setting up your RRSP's to get some tax deduction...

or look into making your lump sum deposit...

as I broker I have access to hundreds of Mutual Funds..

id be glad to review some with you..

thanks

Tony.

Its time to deposit into your RRSP's soon...

if youd like to have your current RRSP reviewed.. or want to start fresh.. I can help you get set up..!

as a broker I has access to all the top performing Mutual Funds..!

thanks
Tony..

Happy new year..

nows a good time to deposit into your RRSP.. before the deadline rush March 2.

if you need any info let me know..

Tony.

Its RRSP Season..

need to get your RRSP started or get a second opinion on your existing account.. ?

let me know.. im here to help..

and as an Independent Advisor... I can offer all the mutual fund companies..!!

thanks
Tony..

hi,

those who have been following the markets.. know its been down quite abit.. although it may not seem good... now is actually a good time to invest ..! as the are good bargains.. and eventually the markets will rebound..

the key is to be patient.. and not act on emotion.. the markets arent going anywhere.. and everyone who have been selling... will eventually have to reinvest.. which will then bring the markets back up..

if any has questions let me know..

thanks
Tony..

Hi,

there are only 3 weeks left for the RRSP season.. to get in your contributions..!

deadline is Feb 29th.. since its a leap year! usually its March 2nd..!

Tony

only 2 weeks left..!

deadline Feb 29th.. to get in your final 2007 RRSP contribution..!

Tony

hi,

nows the time to be investing.. markets are recovering very well from last fall.. its just a matter of patience!

moderate and balanced funds are up 20-30% YTD..

if you have any questions or want to start a monthly deposit.. just let me know.. and we can setup a meeting to discuss.

thanks
Tony.

hows it going..!

its RRSP season.. Deadline is March 1st, 2010.

if anyone wants to setup a new RRSP account, make a contribution or have their current RRSP portfolio reviewed.. let me know.. Im glad to help..!

thanks

Tony.

Back