SELF-EMPLOYED: NEED Benefits??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being Self-employed has its benefits.

But unfortunately we forfeit our Group Benefits.

Being Self-Employed myself, I can show you how to get benefits as if you worked for a company, but even BETTER.

Just like I've done for myself.

DRock said:
Being Self-employed has its benefits.

But unfortunately we forfeit our Group Benefits.

Being Self-Employed myself, I can show you how to get benefits as if you worked for a company, but even BETTER.

Just like I've done for myself.

bump*tu*

are you self-employed and own your business

Most likely you dont have Health Benefits?

if thats the case, we can build a custom Benefits package for business owners.
which would include:

personal Health ( Dental, prescriptions etc..)
Life
Disability ( Injury, sickness)
RRSP's

these are the common categories of benefits employees would get. we can include all pieces or just one. it would be custom just for you.

think ahead. building a good benefits package is a big part of a business plan.

Tony

BUMP

Hey whats up,

Increasingly I come across more people who are self-employed. In all different lines of business.

there are many advantages to being your own boss.

However one significant disadvantage is that we dont have any health Benefits... Prescription drugs, Extended health care ( messages..), Dental, Disability.....

being self-employed myself, I can show you how I've made sure I have as good or better coverage then you get working for another company. and also very interesting, HOW TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK, if you dont make any claims.

if you want to discuss further or on anything else, let me know.

Thanks
Tony

Hey whats up,

Increasingly I come across more people who are self-employed. In all different lines of business.

However one significant disadvantage is that we dont have any health Benefits... Prescription drugs, Extended health care ( messages..), Dental, Disability.....

being self-employed myself, I can show you how I've made sure I have as good or better coverage then you get working for another company. and also very interesting, HOW TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK, if you dont make any claims.

Thanks
Tony

bump

Hey whats up,

However one significant disadvantage is that we dont have any health Benefits... Prescription drugs, Extended health care, Dental, Disability.....

Thanks
Tony

If you need any info just let me know...

thanks
Tony

Hey whats up,

Thanks
Tony

If you need personal Health Benefits, let me know.

I can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back