ManuONE, be Mortgage free yrs sooner instead of 25.

the ManuOne interest rate is now at 4.5%... thats pretty sick..

many of my clients.. and myself.. are saving all kinds of interest..

the ManuOne.. its the only way to go..

and next week.. the Bank of Canada will probably lower prime by another .5% we'll be laughing..!

all those people who think its best to lock in for 5 years.. are all throwing their money away..! and now they are stuck..!

Tony

the ManuOne interest rate is now at 4.5%... thats pretty sick..

many of my clients.. and myself.. are saving all kinds of interest..

the ManuOne.. its the only way to go..

and next week.. the Bank of Canada will probably lower prime by another .5% we'll be laughing..!

all those people who think its best to lock in for 5 years.. are all throwing their money away..! and now they are stuck..!

Tony

if youre looking to buy a home.. this is the way to go..!

currently at 4.5%.. and will probably DROP by another .25-.5% next week..!

hey whats up..

what a time to buy a house or condo, if you are in the market... its a buyers market now thats for sure..

and what better product to use from the start to buy your home.. None other then the MANUone...!

the MANUone followed the prime rate exactly for a long time... currently at 2.5%. but with all this credit crisis etc.. ManulifeBank reserves the right to adjust their prime rate.

so the MANUone is now at Prime+1% = 3.5%

this is ridiculously low rate on a Home Equity line of credit.

I bought my Condo Feb 2005 and used the ManuOne from day 1... and theres no way in hell I would have it any other way.. Financially, simplicity, flexibility etc.. it is the best Mortgage product hands down..!

if you have any questions let me know.

thanks

Tony

Hi,

Bank of canada lowered rates again yesterday..

therefore the ManuOne home equity line is at an all time low of 3.25% :yikes:

the ManuOne is a proven product to pay down your home yrs sooner..

if youre looking to buy your first time home... or up for renewal.. the ManuOne should be serioulsy considered..!

Home

thanks

Tony.

hi,
interest rates are at all time lows..
if youre looking to buy a home or condo...  the ManuOne home line of credit should definitely be considered..
www.manulifebank.ca
if you have questions just let me know
Tony.

Do you own a house or Condo..?

like the commercial says..  " whats your ManuOne number"? 

run the calculator on the Manulife bank website..  to see how much interest you can save using a ManuOne..

www.manulifebank.ca

thanks
Tony.

Manulife Bank is celebrating 10yrs of MANUONE..!! the pioneer of the Home Equity Line of Credit in Canada.!

check it out at
www.manulifebank.ca

hey whats up..

imaging that.. Manulife Bank lowers the Manuone rate to 3% from 3.25%.

the best Home Equity line of credit account in Canada...!!

www.manulifebank.ca

if you have any questions let me know

Tony.

hey whats up..

you may have noticed the green "ONE" circle in the ManulifeBank banners promoting the ManuOne . its fantastic to see how popular and effective this account has become for home owners and new buyers alike, and is the single best mortgage product on the market to save thousands in interest and pay off house years sooner. in the past 4years or so as a sponsor here, I have setup many members with their own ManuOne account.

I know this account very well, and use it personally on my 2 properties..

if you have any questions dont hesitate to reach me.

thanks
Tony.

how you doing..

if you can qualify.. the ManuOne account is simply the way to go..!

Minimum 20% down for purchase of a home
OR
Up to 80% financing, to re-finance your exisiting mortgage.

if you can get on board with a ManuOne either way.. its the best thing you can do..!

if you have any questions, pm me, or call me direct..

thanks
Tony

Manulife Bank keeping it steady..

even after two rate increases of .25 each by the Bank of Canada.

Manulife Bank kept its ManuOne rate at 3.25%..!

in the Home Equity Line of Credit market, ManuOne is strickly the best around hands down.

anyone who can qualify for a ManuOne, and who wants to do real damage to the capital quick, should set one up.

if you have any questions, let me know please.

Tony

hey whats up.. hope all enjoyed the long weekend..

the ManuOne has been gaining alot of attention over the past while. I see commercials everyday.. " Whats your ManuOne number"
your ManuOne # is basically the tons of insterest you would save using the ManuOne as apposed to a regular mortgage.

I beleive it to be the best financial planning product available, combining your Mortgage, income, savings, debts all in one easy acct.

mind you... it does require a 20% down payment.. but for those who can manage this.. it would be hands down the best option to purchase a home, condo, duplex etc..

as well keep in mind.. you can refinance your existing mortgage into a ManuOne...up to 80%... this means you must have at least 20% equity currently in your home...

www.manulifebank.ca

Tony

Last edited:
Back