ManuONE, be Mortgage free yrs sooner instead of 25.

DRock said:

Indeed and he's very helpfull to answer all questions...

But the best warranty (if such thing exist in financial world) is that the things he teaches and show, he is appalaying them himself in his life *tu* *tu*

ziploc said:

But the best warranty (if such thing exist in financial world) is that the things he teaches and show, he is appalaying them himself in his life *tu* *tu*

bump

ziploc said:

you have nothing to loose, except good advice

Its offtopic but I need to know how to get my credit back from the dead (its really, REALLY bad)

so maybe one day I can even think of getting a 2000$ loan let alone a morgage.

MyRidzPhucked said:
Its offtopic but I need to know how to get my credit back from the dead (its really, REALLY bad)

so maybe one day I can even think of getting a 2000$ loan let alone a morgage.

hi there, thanks for the inquiry.
any questions are good*tu*

well, to bring back a bad credit history from the dead is tough. although I do offer mortgages to buy a house, I dont deal with personal loans, credit cards etc.. a few members have asked the same question.

there's only really two solutions I can think of that has help a couple of my clients in the past.

1. do a "debt consolidation". this means paying off all your outstanding debts with one loan. this way all you have to do is pay that one loan, instead of trying to feed each debt seperately. the only way to do this is to get a loan from a bank. but the problem is that there is a chance that the bank will hesitate to lend cause of your bad credit history. But the bank wants to make money, so they will ask proof of income, salary, steady job etc... if that is to their satisfaction, then there is a good chance they'll lend the money. if not then likely they wont.

2. this alternative, i'm less knowledgeable in, but it would be to declare "Personal Bankruptcy". this would be the only other way to start literally from scratch. this would clear all your obligations to any of the stores, shops etc... that you owe money. but I beleive it stays on your record for 7 years and you have to wait like 6-12 months before you can get a new credit card to start building good credit. again, i'm not as familiar with this method, but I do know you'll start from scratch and all debts cleared.

its one of those things, when you mess it up once its tough to get it back. I guess there was a reason why my old man used to always tell me this:
"If you use it, and you abuse it, you loose it"

Hope this helps man.
Good Luck

Tony.

Thanks a bunch... I tried the consolidating loan and kind of messed up on a couple of payments so I really screwed myself over..

MyRidzPhucked said:
Thanks a bunch... I tried the consolidating loan and kind of messed up on a couple of payments so I really screwed myself over..

hi,

ah ok, so if you did the consolidation but bounced payments on that, then that's really not good.

ya man thats tough.

ziploc said:

bump

If you're thinking of buying a house or condo, even a duplex is eligible, you need to know about this concept before you buy.

I meet new members every week to discuss this, its the same every time. "why didn't my bank tell me about this?" cause they dont want you to know about how much interest you can SAVE!!

hear from you soon.

DRock said:
If you're thinking of buying a house or condo, even a duplex is eligible, you need to know about this concept before you buy.

I meet new members every week to discuss this, its the same every time. "why didn't my bank tell me about this?" cause they dont want you to know about how much interest you can SAVE!!

hear from you soon.
I am going to the bank tomorrow, I'm buying a condo. HOw much do u charge for your advice?

CAB said:
I am going to the bank tomorrow, I'm buying a condo. HOw much do u charge for your advice?

I suggest You that before signing anything You should meet DRock...as for the price it didn't cost me nothing...:bigup:

CAB said:

Hi, how you doing. PM sent,

but like Ziploc said it does not cost anything*tu*

hear from you soon

Tony.

hey
did my friend call you for the springs?
any ways i think my parents are looking into getting a new house
ill for sure let them know about you

nismodorifto said:
hey
did my friend call you for the springs?
any ways i think my parents are looking into getting a new house
ill for sure let them know about you

hey whats up,

no didn't hear from your friend for the springs.

yes for sure, your parents should know about this before they buy. let them know, then provide a contact number to reach them, so that I can call to schedule a meeting to review things with them.

they can save so much interest.

thanks
Tony

Back