ManuONE, be Mortgage free yrs sooner instead of 25.

the fall and winter are usually considered a good time to shop for a house. so any of you who are shopping for a place and looking to get pre-approved we can do that.

you should consider the ManuONE
www.manulifebank.ca

then that will give you a good idea what price range you can look for.

look forward to hear from you.

Tony.

Last edited:
the fall and winter are usually considered a good time to shop for a house. so any of you who are shopping for a place and looking to get pre-approved we can do that.

you should consider the ManuONE
www.manulifebank.ca

then that will give you a good idea what price range you can look for.

look forward to hear from you.

Tony.

bump

hi,

CONGRADULATIONS:

Im glad to announce a new montrealracing member has been approved for their ManuONE mortgage account.
soon he will be on his way to saving a ton on interest!!

thanks
Tony.

Hey Tony,

I won't be buying anything for at least another 1-2 years but I'd be really interested in hearing what this is all about...

reducing your mortgage from 25 to 6-10 years...

let me know

Thanks

Hey Tony,

I won't be buying anything for at least another 1-2 years but I'd be really interested in hearing what this is all about...

reducing your mortgage from 25 to 6-10 years...

let me know

Thanks

hi,

cool man, no problem. we'll discuss it more over pm's.

thanks
Tony.

HEY whats up!

check out this new wicked calculator for the ManuOne Home equity mortgage at the Manulife Bank website.

http://www.manulifebank.ca/canada/mBank.nsf/Public/mone

click on the " run your own numbers" link.

very easy clear tool to illustrate how many Thousands of dollars in interest you could save by using the ManuOne banking system.

if you have any questions, just let me know.

Tony

i wanted to run the calculator, but u need to input initial value of home, what if you are a first time buyer?

need to figure out if i am saving enough, like how much of a down payment i might need.

i wanted to run the calculator, but u need to input initial value of home, what if you are a first time buyer?

need to figure out if i am saving enough, like how much of a down payment i might need.

whats up,

no problem. just input the estimated price of the home you are looking at.

ex: $200,000.

to use the ManuOne concept, you have to put MINIMUM 10% downpayment.

so if the house you were looking to buy was $200,000 you'd have to put down minimum $20,000.

if you have any other questions, just let me know.

Hope that helps.

Tony

hey whats up,

if you're looking to buy a home ( condo or house) then you owe it to yourself to learn how to save alot of interest.

you can do it with Manulife Bank's Home equity line called " ManuOne"

for more info just ask me.

Or go to

www.manulifebank.ca

hey whats up.

We're not having much of a winter yet, but during the winter is usually a good time to shop for a house or condo.

if you want to learn how many people are taking advantage of the ManuOne, just send me a PM.

all the best

Tony.

Whats up, HAPPY NEWYEAR.....

well, for anyone who is shopping for a house now, or ready to buy in the spring.......... should Defintitely learn about the ManuOne

Please dont hesitate to call, email or pm me for more info.....

you owe it to yourself before locking in for 5 years, then it being too late to get out...

Thanks

Tony

Hi there.....

So whoever is shopping for a house for the spring or now..... you got to learn about the ManuOne....

if you want to learn more about it just let me know and we'll set a time to meet to discuss further and run some Simulations to show you how fast you could be Mortgage Free

take care
Tony

hey whats up....

had a great meeting with a member and his wife last night...

we reviewed all their financial plans etc.... first.

then we completed some Simulations of the ManuOne.... and compared it to their current 5 year fixed mortgage....

they are ready to pay the penalty at the bank to get out now... and start the ManuOne..............

They couldn't beleive how much Interest they would save and how much faster they could pay off the house... they could have it cleared in under 10 yrs..........!!!

Check it out
www.manulifebank.ca

all my contact info is here to reach me.

Tony.

hey whats up....

had a great meeting with a member and his wife last night...

we reviewed all their financial plans etc.... first.

then we completed some Simulations of the ManuOne.... and compared it to their current 5 year fixed mortgage....

they are ready to pay the penalty at the bank to get out now... and start the ManuOne..............

They couldn't beleive how much Interest they would save and how much faster they could pay off the house... they could have it cleared in under 10 yrs..........!!!

Check it out
www.manulifebank.ca

all my contact info is here to reach me.

Tony.

BUMP

Back