CANCER Protection

DRock said:
hey whats up members.

what if i told you there was a car insurance that if you did not crash after 15 years, the company would give back all of your money????

I pay about $1,100 annual to insure my TSX. if that existed, it would mean I would get all my premiums back after 15 years. that would be SICK.

well unfortunately car insurance that good does not exist.

BUT:

what if I told you, you could get insurance like that but for your health??
Depending on your age and amount of coverage you want, you would pay a monthly or annual premium. lets say you are covered for $100,000.

if after 15 years you dont get sick with one of the 24 listed conditions ( Cancer, stroke, heart attack etc...)

you get refunded every single dollar you paid. IMAGING THAT!!!!

if you do get sick, you get the $100,000 tax free

I can Happily tell you this DOES EXIST!!

Trust ME. this is an investment in yourself. I have exactly this on myself

if you want to learn more, let me know.

if you dont, then you dont know a good investment when you see one.

THANKS
Tony.

you'd be surprised how many people are investing in this.

Last edited:
DRock said:
hey whats up members.

what if i told you there was a car insurance that if you did not crash after 15 years, the company would give back all of your money????

I pay about $1,100 annual to insure my TSX. if that existed, it would mean I would get all my premiums back after 15 years if I did not make a claim. that would be SICK.

well unfortunately car insurance that good does not exist.

BUT:

what if I told you, you could get insurance like that but for your health??
Depending on your age and amount of coverage you want, you would pay a monthly or annual premium. lets say you are covered for $100,000.

if after 15 years you dont get sick with one of the 24 listed conditions ( Cancer, stroke, heart attack etc...)

you get refunded every single dollar you paid. IMAGING THAT!!!! FREE

if you do get sick, you get the $100,000 tax free

I can Happily tell you this DOES EXIST!!

Trust ME. this is an investment in yourself. I have exactly this on myself

if you want to learn more, let me know.

if you dont, then you dont know a good investment when you see one.

THANKS
Tony.

bump

get all your money back!!!!!: :yikes:

EasyRyder said:
if u don't get sick, its almost like a savings plan LOL, but that sounds awsome!

hey whats up.

man you are exactly right!!!.

as I tried to explain above, if you dont suffer one of the 24 conditions, you will receive back every dollar you paid in year 15.

so what do you have to loose.

and if you do get sick you get the $100,000 tax free. we hope not, but then at least your covered.

in your profile it says 19 years old. do you realize how good of a price you can get, by starting young.

But... What if you get one of the 24 and the RAMQ pays for it without you touching the "plan"... What happens?

BoxsterBoy said:
But... What if you get one of the 24 and the RAMQ pays for it without you touching the "plan"... What happens?

hey Boxterboy,

RAMQ only covers prescription drug medication. if you get cancer for example, RAMQ does not pay for shit. its up to you to pay for the necessary surgery etc... fine they may help on certain prescriptions you may need as a result of the cancer but thats it.

with this plan, you get the lump sum tax free, to spend as you wish. and if by year 15 your are ok, you have the choice, to cancel the policy and receive back 100% refund of premiums. OR continue and cancel later and still get 100% back.

ITS CRAZY.

doesn't get better then that!!

if you get sick, your covered. if not, you get 100% of your money back.

tell me where you can find that??? EXACTLY NO WHERE.

AGAIN, thats like getting all your money back from your car insurance if you did not make a claim.

EVERYONE WOULD HAVE THAT RIGHT, IF IT EXISTED. BUT THE ONE THAT DOES EXIST ON YOUR HEALTH. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING, NO ONE HAS??? DOESn'T MAKE SENSE THE WAY PEOPLE THINK:dunno:

there is no other plan like this anywhere, and its only avaible in CANADA.

Other countries have versions, but no where except CANADA has guaranteed rates.

roughride-R said:
what's the company backing up this plan? will it still exist 30years from now...?

hi,

I work as a Independant Advisor, with the flexibility to offer many different companies.

Many Insurance companies ( Manulife, Canadalife, Standardlife.....) have their versions of the plan. but as a broker I can choose the company that offers the best quality/price tradeoff.

this type of coverage is likely to still exist in 30 years, but highly unlikely with the guarantees and features it has today. changes to the product may happen even sooner then that.

thats why, those who start early will not be affected by any changes that can acure after.

In Canada this plan is fully guaranteed, there is no where else in the world with that. people in the U.K, U.S, Autralia, wish they could get a plan as good as ours in Canada. odd thing is, 90% of the people in Canada dont even have it??? I sure do!! its the best investment in yourself you can make. Several Members have already set up their plans.

ITS REALLY A NO BRAINER!! :eek1:

And if you're thinking " Bla I dont need this" cause you dont plan on getting sick, thats pretty nieve.
1in 2.3 men will be diagnosed with cancer in their life time, 1in 3 women too.

a sickness does not discriminate, so people should seriously consider getting their own plan.

Thanks
Tony

Last edited:
DRock said:

if you get sick, with one of the 24 conditions ( example: Cancer) you're covered. if not, you get 100% of your money back. if you do get sick, you get the $100,000 tax free.

AGAIN, thats like getting all your money back from your car insurance if you did not make a claim.

EVERYONE WOULD HAVE THAT RIGHT, IF IT EXISTED. BUT THE ONE THAT DOES EXIST ON YOUR HEALTH. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING, NO ONE HAS??? DOESn'T MAKE SENSE THE WAY PEOPLE THINK:dunno:

If you're asking youlself " Would I ever suffer an Illness?" We all hope it will never happen.
But if you cant guarantee yourself that you will NEVER suffer Cancer, have a mild Heart attack, stroke etc.... Then thats why everyone should have this coverage, cause no can guarantee their Health.

I dont care if you smoke or not, eat well, workout alot.... our chances of suffering something is very high.

we all insure our cars, houses, boats, bikes, precious good, Jewelry etc..... But the one thing we dont protect is our HEALTH. how much sense does that make. without your health you wont have any of that.

Last edited:
DRock said:
If you're asking youlself " Would I ever suffer an Illness?" We all hope it will never happen.
But if you cant guarantee yourself that you will NEVER suffer Cancer, have a mild Heart attack, stroke etc.... Then thats why everyone should have this coverage, cause no can guarantee their Health.

I dont care if you smoke or not, eat well, workout alot.... our chances of suffering something is very high.

we all insure our cars, houses, boats, bikes, precious good, Jewelry etc..... But the one thing we dont protect is our HEALTH. how much sense does that make. without your health you wont have any of that.

bump

DRock said:

Get your money back.

DRock said:

get your money back.

DRock said:

if you get sick, your covered. if not, you get 100% of your money back.

think ahead, protect yourself, and get your money back if nothing happens!!.

DRock said:
think ahead, protect yourself, and get your money back if nothing happens!!.

what do you have to loose? All your saved money if you dont have this plan.

Back