CANCER Protection

if you suffered cancer, would you say no to $100,000. to seek the best care for yourself.

I dont think I know anyone who would say no?

if you suffered cancer, would you say no to $100,000. to seek the best care for yourself.

I dont think I know anyone who would say no?

a member just completed an application to be covered for $50,000.
the monthly premium for this particular person is $46/m.

if you dont get sick, you get all your money back. what do yo have to loose.

smart move man.

a member just completed an application to be covered for $50,000.
the monthly premium for this particular person is $46/m.

if you dont get sick, you get all your money back. what do yo have to loose.

smart move man.

NO BRAINER.*tu*

dont ignore this very important protection.

another member just set up his application. 26 years old.

he went with $75,000 of coverage.

what a smart investment.

Thanks
Tony

lol this member is me!!!
You guys should really contact him. He knows what he talks about.

hey whats up,

just this past week alone a couple of members have setup their Critical illness plans.

One age 21 and the other 26.

How much more sense can it be!!! Protect yourself incase you get sick. and if nothing happens you can get:

100% REFUND of all the premiums you paid, Starting in year 15 or 20 Depending which plan you prefer.

REMEMBER, the risk is real.

1 in 2.3 men
1 in 2.6 women

will be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime. go look for yourself.
with stats like that it would pretty DUMB not to be covered. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

http://cancer.ca/ccs/survey/P5Frame...__langId-en,00.html&site=1&lang=EN&log=214178

Dont gamble on your health, be smart like many members and get protected!!

Thanks
Tony.

Last edited:
hello,

this week, a new member has just submited a Critical Illness plan for himself.

I cant be more glad for the many members who have setup their own plans.

ranging from $25,000 of coverage, to as high as $200,000.

Do you know why critical illness coverage is SO popular? cause unfortunately 1 of the 24 covered conditions has a good chance of happening to you in your life time, such as Cancer etc...

with this kind of insurance, you dont wait to say; Ahhh? ok, I think I'll take it now? cause if you wait it mite be too late!!

my saying goes:

Who would jump out of a plane without putting on a parachute first :dunno:

hello,

this week, a new member has just submited a Critical Illness plan for himself.

I cant be more glad for the many members who have setup their own plans.

ranging from $25,000 of coverage, to as high as $200,000.

Do you know why critical illness coverage is SO popular? cause unfortunately 1 of the 24 covered conditions has a good chance of happening to you in your life time, such as Cancer etc...

with this kind of insurance, you dont wait to say; Ahhh? ok, I think I'll take it now? cause if you wait it mite be too late!!

my saying goes:

Who would jump out of a plane without putting on a parachute first :dunno:

bUMP,

new members are continuing to setup their own plans.

Gongradulations to everyone!!

what are the possible option period for this product?
I mean, 15 years only? or it can be extended to 50 years or others?

Please PM me, i dont check this regularly

what are the possible option period for this product?
I mean, 15 years only? or it can be extended to 50 years or others?

Please PM me, i dont check this regularly

hey whats up man.... thanks for you inquiry

just want to say right away. Critical illness protection is the fastest growing insurance... cause people realize that we are not invincible...

the coverage stays inforce for life..... or however long you keep it...

the 15 year mark, is the point which if you "Cancel" the plan, you will be refunded 100% of all the premiums you paid, IF, you did not get sick with one of the 24 listed illnesses..... cancer, heart attack, stroke, burns etc....

However, you dont have to cancel the plan in yr 15, you may want ot continue till your 65 years old.. which is fine..... and if you still did not suffer one of the illnesses, you can cancel the plan then, and STILL have 100% refund.

ITS SIMPLY A NO BRAINER. if nothing happens you get all your money back!!

Im so glad I have been able to help out MANY members.... ive lost count on all the members who've taken some Critical illness.

the younger you are the cheaper too.

PM sent...

thanks
Tony

just want to say right away. Critical illness protection is the fastest growing insurance... cause people realize that we are not invincible...

the 15 year mark, is the point which if you "Cancel" the plan, you will be refunded 100% of all the premiums you paid, IF, you did not get sick with one of the 24 listed illnesses..... cancer, heart attack, stroke, burns etc....

However, you dont have to cancel the plan in yr 15, you may want ot continue till your 65 years old.. which is fine..... and if you still did not suffer one of the illnesses, you can cancel the plan then, and STILL have 100% refund.

Im so glad I have been able to help out MANY members.... ive lost count on all the members who've taken some Critical illness.

PM sent...

thanks
Tony

BUMP. if you want to learn more just ask me.....

PM sent...

thanks
Tony

bump

CRITICAL ILLNESS: probably the most important coverage to have on yourself.. anyone who is insurable should have it..!! hands down..!

what a "no-brainer" an insurance that will pay YOU, while you are alive, if you ever suffer a Cancer, heart attack, coma, stroke...etc.. ( 24 illnesses in total) and if YOU think it wont happen to you.... youre kidding yourself.. go look up some Cancer stats.. im 29.. it can happen in our age group.. I know 3 people our age who have had cancer..!

and if nothing happens all the better... you have the control to cancel your policy and get all your premiums refunded..

it does not make sense NOT to have this insurance on yourself..? I do. and many MEMBERS do too !!

CRITICAL ILLNESS: probably the most important coverage to have on yourself.. anyone who is insurable should have it..!! hands down..!

what a "no-brainer" an insurance that will pay YOU, while you are alive, if you ever suffer a Cancer, heart attack, coma, stroke...etc.. ( 24 illnesses in total) and if YOU think it wont happen to you.... youre kidding yourself.. go look up some Cancer stats.. im 29.. it can happen in our age group.. I know 3 people our age who have had cancer..!

and if nothing happens all the better... you have the control to cancel your policy and get all your premiums refunded..

it does not make sense NOT to have this insurance on yourself..? I do. and many MEMBERS do too !!

1 in 2.3 men and 1 in 2.6 women... will be diagnosed with Cancer!

you have a greater chance of getting diagnosed with Cancer then having a car accident requiring $3,000 or more in repairs...!

now is that mest up or what....

well you can do something about it..! although you cant control your health 100%, you can protect yourself with Critical illness insurance incase you do get a serious illness... and if you do live a illness free life.. you get all your money back...

everyones biggest mistake is thinking it wont happen to them..!! and if you think cause youre young it wont happen to you, BIG MISTAKE !

1 in 2.3 men and 1 in 2.6 women... will be diagnosed with Cancer!

you have a greater chance of getting diagnosed with Cancer then having a car accident requiring $3,000 or more in repairs...!

now is that mest up or what....

well you can do something about it..! although you cant control your health 100%, you can protect yourself with Critical illness insurance incase you do get a serious illness... and if you do live a illness free life.. you get all your money back...

everyones biggest mistake is thinking it wont happen to them..!! and if you think cause youre young it wont happen to you, BIG MISTAKE THINK AGAIN !

BUMP

Back