CANCER Protection

1 in 2.3 men and 1 in 2.6 women... will be diagnosed with Cancer!

you have a greater chance of getting diagnosed with Cancer then having a car accident requiring $3,000 or more in repairs...!

now is that mest up or what....

well you can do something about it..! although you cant control your health 100%, you can protect yourself with Critical illness insurance incase you do get a serious illness... and if you do live a illness free life.. you get all your money back...

everyones biggest mistake is thinking it wont happen to them..!! and if you think cause youre young it wont happen to you, BIG MISTAKE !

CRITICAL ILLNESS: THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT INSURANCE YOU CAN HAVE!!

And you know what.. MANY members have already setup theirs..!

so dont be shy to ask questions on what it is and to get some for yourself!

CRITICAL ILLNESS: THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT INSURANCE YOU CAN HAVE!!

And you know what.. MANY members have already setup theirs..!

so dont be shy to ask questions on what it is and to get some for yourself!

Get protected for the unexpected..!

you dont think youll get cancer, stroke or a heart attack... well maybe not.. but what if you do..? being prepared financially for the unexpected is what Financial Planning is all about..!

Did you know that 60% of Canadians dont even now Critical illness insurance exits..!

let alone know that Canada has the best Critical illness in the world..

and if you stay healthy... you can get all your money back..! no where else in the world has that..!

every Canadian is eligible for up to $2,000,000 of critical illness insurance..

if you get ill, why not get paid for it...! some of you may be laughing now..! but its not a joke...

I have some.. and many of my clients, including montrealracing members!!!!!!

get with the program.. there's no time to wait..!

if you want to learn more.. check out this great website.

www.illnessprotection.com

but this guy is in Ontario... so if you want more info or to get pricing you can contact me.. all my info is below..!

im telling you... anyone who can qualify should have Critical illness Proctection..!

if you want to learn more.. check out this great website.

but this guy is in Ontario... so if you want more info or to get pricing you can contact me.. all my info is below..!

im telling you... anyone who can qualify should have Critical illness Proctection..!

hey whats up....

check out this excellent video on how Critical illness was invented my DR. Marius Bernard..

if you are on facebook.. take a look at it..
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=7904106250

as well... check out the other website I posted..

if after looking at these two things, you still dont think you need Critical illness insurance and the fact that you can get your premiums back if nothing happens.. then you dont know what Financial Planning is..

thanks
Tony..

hey whats up....

check out this excellent video on how Critical illness was invented my DR. Marius Bernard..

if you are on facebook.. take a look at it..
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=7904106250

as well... check out the other website I posted..

if after looking at these two things, you still dont think you need Critical illness insurance and the fact that you can get your premiums back if nothing happens.. then you dont know what Financial Planning is..

thanks
Tony..

you never know what can happen... better to be safe then sorry... and if nothing happens you get all your premiums back...!!

you never know what can happen... better to be safe then sorry... and if nothing happens you get all your premiums back...!!

All i can say man.. is that its a smart idea to have Critical illness coverage...

ive seen it happen even at our age.. and with 24 covered conditions.. if something bad happens.. theres good chance its on that list..!

dont think members arent realizing and taking advantage..? well like ive said here and in the other threads.. MANY MEMBERS ARE REALIZING AND HAVE SET UP THEIR PLAN...

Last edited:
Critical illness is a must have coverage for anyone..!!

its more likely that yud sufer a cancer then your house get robbed..!

but we all pay for that house insurance.. right.. gota protect our presious items..

its odd how we think.. we insure our cars, our houses etc etc... but to insure oursleves against Cancer or a heart attack..etc.. we dont do.. cause we are nieve enough to think it wont happen to us...!

and with the 100% return of premium feature if nothing happens.. you get all your money back..!

but theres light at the end of the tunnel.... more and more people are coming to terms that this is very likely something that could happen to them.. and why not have a coverage to protect financially against it...

Critical illness is a must have coverage for anyone..!!

its more likely that yud sufer a cancer then your house get robbed..!

but we all pay for that house insurance.. right.. gota protect our presious items..

its odd how we think.. we insure our cars, our houses etc etc... but to insure oursleves against Cancer or a heart attack..etc.. we dont do.. cause we are nieve enough to think it wont happen to us...!

and with the 100% return of premium feature if nothing happens.. you get all your money back..!

but theres light at the end of the tunnel.... more and more people are coming to terms that this is very likely something that could happen to them.. and why not have a coverage to protect financially against it...

Critical illness is truly a WIN-WIN coverage..

you receive the tax free benefit if you get sick OR you get all your money back if nothing happens....!

how much of a NO-BRAINER is that..!

whats up...

it can happen to any of us...!!

my own family member female age 29.. just got diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis 2 weeks ago...!!

Multiple Sclerosis is one of the 24 covered illness on the policy..!!

I had recommend she take some 4 years ago.. but at the time she said no.. I don think I need that..

its too bad, cause she could have had $100,000 tax-free.. to help with her recovery..!!

Critical illness..! its a must have coverage for all of us at all ages..!!

we hear of it all the time.. people younger and younger are suffering Critical illnesses.. such as... strokes, cancers, brain tumours.. etc..

major illnesses are not reserved for the elder.. we can get them even in our age group..

but if you have a Critical illness protection plan.. like I do.. and many members have... you can be protected for a lump sum payout of 25k, 50k, 100k or even more.. it all depends on how much you take..

all I can do is inform you about it.. and then its up to you to be proactive to have one..

and even better, there is an option on the plan.. that if you never suffer one of the 24 covered illnesses.. you can get all your premiums back..

thanks
Tony.

was just with a long time and well known member of Montrealracing last night.

he took a Critical illness policy for himself and wife.. definitely a smart choice

and with the RETURN OF PREMIUM option he has the choice to cancel the policy and get all his premiums back..

Critical illness coverage is a no brainer, if something happens you get the lump sum benefit tax free and if nothing happens you get all your money back..!

if you'd like more info or have a personal quote just let me know.

Tony.

until an illness hits home, with someone you know or close to you, it never seems to be a possible reality.

but when it does, its definitly a wake up call. and someone I know is going through it right now.

until everything is ok.. theres nothing that can offer 100% relief.

but luckly this person had Critical illness coverage from several years ago.. the benefit that will come will definitely make a difference.

you owe it to yourself to learn more about this unique insurance.

Tony.

hey whats up.. well the day turned out pretty good despite calling for rain all day.. can never rely on the weather network eh..!

im sure anyone reading this.. knows someone, family, friend etc..who has suffered a Critical illness..
although its not you.. does not exclude the possibility something can happen to you in the future..

why not make sure you are well protected with a Critical illness policy.
that would pay out a lump sum benefit, example $100,000 tax free.. so you can recover on your terms.

keep in mind Critical illness insurance is not Disability insurance.
Disablity pays a percent of your income per month if you cant work, whereas Critical illness insurance pays a lump sum in one shot..
dont let yourself fall short in the event of an illness as much as its not fun to think about.

if you have any questions let me know
Tony

hi.. finally some nice weather..

did you read about the car wash fundraiser event hosted by Team Candice, in memory of their friend.. its a sticky thread in the general section.

I posted in there.. in hopes members will see Cancer can affect the best of us at any age...

the good news, is with a Critical illness policy.. you can protect yourself in such an event..

I would highly suggest you learn more about this important insurance..

if you have any questions let me know.

Tony.

you can read more here too
http://www.manulife.ca/canada/ilc2.nsf/Public/LB_LifeCheque

I would highly recommend you watch this video, on the inventor ( DR. Marius Barnard) of Critical illness insurance.

the doctor who completed the first human to human heart transplant.

after watching a video like this.. I dont see how anyone, regardless of age.. could turn their head to be more informed about Critical illness coverage..

youtube is not letting the video to be embedded..
simply go to youtube and type in DR. Marius Barnard. it will be the first video available.. amongst other presentations of him on Critical illness.

if after watching this video.. you want to learn more on how to protect yourself let me know..

Last edited:
take a look at the video above...
this is all that should be needed to recognise we all need this type of coverage..

I never mentioned in my other posts..

in 2010 alone.. I had 3 of my clients claim on their policy.. all cancer related.. all 35 years old and younger..

and they all got paid out from their policies..

all three combined.. I delivered $225,000 worth of Critical illness payments Tax Free.. in 2010..

1. $125,000 ( Cervical Cancer)
2. $50,000 ( Breast Cancer)
3 $50,000 ( Leukemea )

luckily.. they are all doing good.. and have recovered..! so the idea that you are going to die.. is not always true.. it was a difficult time for all of them.. but they made it through thanks to Modern techology and treatments.. but indeed unfortunately its not always the case..

the one thing each of those clients told me, was that they wished they had bought more..! even the one with the 125k policy.

in such a tough time for all the them.. the sign of relief on their faces when I brought them those cheques.. made all the difference to them.. one less thing to worry about.. and focus on recovering..!!

like ive mentioned in all my past threads.. ive had chance to work with alot of members and help them in all areas of financial planning.. but in regards to Critical illness coverage... I dont know how there arent more members then already have to get their own coverage with this amazing policy..!!

I know its easy to think " i wont be me", heck i think the same thing.. its only human nature..
but either way.. im safe.. cause i got my coverage..!

I wouldnt want to be cought short handed in such a life changing event..! if nothing happens... all the better, but if something does.. i know im protected.!

the question is ARE YOU..?

Tony.

Last edited:
Back