How to post a picture / Comment mettre une photo

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
1- Hosting the picture / Héberger la photo

You're picture can't just magically apear on the Internet, you need to host it. For this I highly recommend www.imagevenue.com. You don't even need to sign up. You just choose the file off your computer then upload it. Alternatively you could use www.photobucket.com if you want a login and albums etc.

Votre photo ne peu pas apparaitre magiquement sur l'Internet, vous devez l'héberger. Pour faire cela, je recommande fortement www.imagevenue.com. Vous pouvez ainsi choisir www.photobucket.com pour plus d'options.

imagevenue.jpg

2- Posting the picture / Poster la photo

Imagevenue gives you the address of the photo after you upload it. They also give you the exact code you need to make it appear in a forum including the
at the end of you're URL. Simply copy it and paste it into the reply box.

Maintenant tout ce qui vous reste a faire c'est de copier/coller le nouveau lien de votre photo dans une discussion. Imagevenue vous donne le code exact. Il faut juste le copier/coller dans votre message.

imagevenue2.jpg

VOILA !!! :bigup: :bigup: :bigup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MOD ADDING: thx to SRB-Team

1st
mrp1q.png

2nd
mrp2.jpg

3rd
mrp3.jpg

4th
mrp4r.jpg

5th
mrp5.jpg

6th
mrp7.jpg

7th
mrp8.jpg

8th
mrp9.jpg

9th
mrp10.jpg

danny ive been using imagevenu and i culd tell that imageshack.us is more simple and allot more choices of resizing

ZEXXX said:
danny ive been using imagevenu and i culd tell that imageshack.us is more simple and allot more choices of resizing

Do you have time to make a quick screenshot step by step? I'm sure the users would benefit from it. *tu*

ill do a search because i explained to obsecnelili how to do it

nismodorifto said:
k now do this, open each pic in paintshop, and "save as"
click on file type and select jpeg.
now when u open up image shack to upload a pic, and it uploads it shows u a shit load of selections
do this. (i find its the easiest thing to do, n better then photobucket)
bah23232321ay.jpg

url]

pinkvtec3lh.jpg

if u want ill deleat this post..

Back