Supercharged 2 1\2 rs

Status
Not open for further replies.

spudnyo

This car has given those who have tinkered with it, along with myself a fair share of disappointments throughout these past two 2 years. It hasn't been an amusing project to jump into, and it has actually given me grey hair. It has taken much TIME, PATIENCE AND ESPICALLY MONEY due to its uniqueness (not to mention the many uneducated mistakes made along the way). Despite all this, I DONT GIVE A DAMN!! My vision when i first started this car was simple: keep it stock, low key, nothing too flashy and give it a ton of performance on demand. Well, after TWO YEARS (non-stop- ask my girlfriend, she'll tell you...) i give you the completed...........

2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5rs SUPERCHARGED

"with a hint of Nitrous"

With the twin screw compressor generating only 8 psi we managed to haul out 13.5 on the quarter mile without nitro. The engine is a Sti short block (20 psi capacity), with stock heads, stock valves and a forged short block. The entire intake piping has been redone twice to accomadate as many things as possible; the idea was to keep it simple under the hood and without damaging my front bumper due to the installation of the intercooler. Unfourtunately my battery had to be relocated to the back trunk. The entire exhaust, fuel, ignition, and computer (stand-alone) systems have been changed. The installation of Direct Port Nitrous Injection was a necessity. With all this going on we built a custom 4 guage pillar loaded with a AEM wideband, oil pressure, boost and most importantly nitrous guages, and the whole car being completey managed by a SDS engine management system.

IMG_4960.jpg

IMG_4820.jpg
IMG_4851.jpg

IMG_4827.jpg

IMG_4814.jpg
IMG_4866.jpg

IMG_4878.jpg
IMG_4875.jpg

IMG_4978.jpg

IMG_4855.jpg

IMG_4830.jpg

IMG_4812.jpg
IMG_4813.jpg

HERE ARE SOME VIDEOCLIPS:

!!!!! the second video clip was a civic down shifting in to 4th gear and i stayed in top gear.!!!!!

Last edited:
Still love it man. I want a ride to see how she pulls. And we all want that video!!!lol

Sick :bigup: Now all you need to do is add a couple hundred KM's and get your moneys and times worth out of your beautiful finally COMPLETE project ;) :bigup: Looks sick!

Congratulation !

I see you have done loads to get cooler air! the intercooler that came with it was a bit ... under-rated.

incredible project! thumbs up for the originality! are you still running 10:1 compression? what gas are you on? what supercharger is that?

i have an sti block so i know its capable up to 20 psi of boost. Im runninng on94 octane and the supercharger is called autorotor same company that make kennebell for mustangs. Im also still running on the original drivetrain, except for clutch and flywheel.

spudnyo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back