ABD Autosport and Diagnostics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lissa

...Did I get that name right? Either way, thanks Bobby, thanks Tony. The car's sweet, the prices were more than fair, and the service was unbeatable. If my grandmother wanted to drop her '90 corolla, I'd trust her with you guys :eek:.

Not that you need the publicity, but good luck on the new place. Well worth my drive.*tu*

Lissa said:
...Did I get that name right? Either way, thanks Bobby, thanks Tony. The car's sweet, the prices were more than fair, and the service was unbeatable. If my grandmother wanted to drop her '90 corolla, I'd trust her with you guys :eek:.

Not that you need the publicity, but good luck on the new place. Well worth my drive.*tu*

thanks lisa,the most important is client satisfaction.......thanks again.

Erik, It's a Garage to fix cars. Best place for you to bring your accord. If you need directions or the number give my cellphone a call. I am generally there everyday and am friends with the Sexy owners :p

Tony .... you changed your gargaes name ??

whats the B satnding for nigga ?

BTW Tony is the best mechanics you guys will ever meet ....

Styling said:
what else could "b" stand for? :p
With Texas you never know lol.

Glad to See BOBY and Tony Back up and Running !

Nothing but Good things to say about this Garage gotta go Visit the new Place most probably when Texas drops his lude.

*tu* *tu* *tu* *tu* :bigup:

If i ever go back to Honda ill be there again

trust me texas i know how you roll...........on the floor only but it's all good done probably over 5000 lowering jobs..but your also a freind so ill do it extra special.tell chris at overdose,,,,tony say's hurry on those spring stop fukn around..hehe.

2lODubster said:
With Texas you never know lol.

Glad to See BOBY and Tony Back up and Running !

Nothing but Good things to say about this Garage gotta go Visit the new Place most probably when Texas drops his lude.

*tu* *tu* *tu* *tu* :bigup:

If i ever go back to Honda ill be there again
tony actually was fixing a vw today :p
Tony and Bobby do great work at the garage:bigup:

stewball said:
tony actually was fixing a vw today :p
Tony and Bobby do great work at the garage:bigup:

thanks stewball or shall i say stewbally...lol as for the volks...its good to have a change sometimes....

ps;thanks for the jube jubes.....it was a good lunch......the radio doesnt work again..lol

gstringlover said:
thanks stewball or shall i say stewbally...lol as for the volks...its good to have a change sometimes....

ps;thanks for the jube jubes.....it was a good lunch......the radio doesnt work again..lol
Lmao try turning the side dial to get a station, or the top one for the volume :p
I know its old a ghetto but its better than nothing :bigup:

I will fix the Radio in the morning. For Direction and address for people who don't know how to get there I will give simple Directions

If you are coming from the West Island or Montreal Here are the Directions:

You take Highway 20 West, Past Pincourt/Ile Perrot, Drive through Dorion. On your right hand side there will be an Exit for Harwood. Take that exit.
Turn left on the Second Street on your Left and it's right behind.
The Address is 816 Harwood.

yo TOON ... i need this guy's number if you can PM me it ...
you know i think its chris with the lime green civic, the dude for the paint !!
I need him to install my lips

ABD Autosport & Disgnostics is the place to go. It sure is the only place that touches my car, and it's gonna stay that way. :bigup: :bigup:

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK TONY!!! :bigup:

P.S: Oh, and don't worry, i'm trying my best to get Jesse's suspension A.S.A.P............haha :D. I know how anxious he is to slam that thing!!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back