Accusump.jpg

Dash.jpg

Backend.jpg

front.jpg

side.jpg

brakes.jpg

And the surprise

Engine357.jpg

'Today was a major milestone. My part of the Gen 3 LS1 all aluminum V8 and Tremec 6 speed transmission conversion project into John's 1995 BMW 318ti that began in December is officially complete. The car goes to the dyno tommorrow for confidence testing and fine tuning of the EFI programming. This has been a very interesting project that started during a B.S. session at a driver's meeting, that has evolved into a car that is going to be seriously fast. The overall scale weight increased by approximately 40 lbs. only, to 2550 lbs. and most of this can be attributed to the new differential cooling system, an Accusump oiling system and large capacity radiator. We expect to see 360-380 hp at the wheels, so this will be a potent package at the track.'

Link to thread

don't like the "wing" and the pipe.
otherwise, pretty original for a project. but i would have went with a turbo'd m3 engine :D

don't like the wing or the pipe .. but other then that i love the hole ideal and it must be FREAKING FAST !! 380hp at the wheel in such a small car lol

but i hate the back of that specific beemer ..

what is surprinsing me is that he plans on running it around the track, thats pretty big numbers for a small track car!!

RussianM3_dude said:
A Bavarian MOTOR Works car should have a BAVARIAN engine.

and waste 15 000 $ to get it to 350whp *fag*
(and I love german cars)

but why a ti ???? a 4 door or coupe would have look way better

SRT-What? said:
but why a ti ???? a 4 door or coupe would have look way better

beaucause it's light......and it's pretty nice!!!but could look better with an m5 engine.......

Gregster said:
actually that spoiler is built correctly with the stabilizers. Stock cars use similar spoilers and they do work

yaa he will need it for sure but dont u find the angle is too high??? its like a 65 degree angle he needs somthing more like a 35-50 degree angle:D

car must fly though:bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back