Life Insurance: Ever consider the advantage of starting young!!

hi,

Congrats to another Montrealracing memeber, 26 years old.

he asked me, to set him up on a good life insurance policy.

I went to see him a his work, reviewed all his options, he made his choice and we sent in his application.

this guy has no kids, not married and lives at home with parents.

but he understands that its important to get started young.

now thats smart financial planning.

We'll also be working on his investments and RRSP's.

thanks
Tony.

Congrats to a another member.

called me on my cell, wanted to discuss some different ideas, Savings, RRSP's, Life Insurance etc..

during our 1st meeting we set up his 3.75% savings plan, and completed his first personal Life Insuance application. he's 27 years old. not married, no kids, but understood the benefit to start early.

when his Life Insurance gets approved, we'll meet again to discuss his RRSP's.

now thats's taking advantage!!

thanks
Tony.

ive got one since i was 18 yrs old. good for you guys, its never too late to start one.

to start a Life Insurance policy before you really need it;

is about thinking outside the box

those of us who do think outside the box are the ones who will be ahead later in life.

instead of looking at what is in front of you, we have to look at whats coming ahead. and having a good Life Insurance plan is something you will eventually need.

the trick is to start it earlier when its cheaper *tu*

thanks
Tony

Tony,

I'm interested in a life insurance policy with you that also allows me to build cash value so it's an insurance/investment, can you offer something like that and if I decide to enroll, do I have to go through the whole blood test/physical ordeal with a nurse from the company?

Let me know!

Tony,

I'm interested in a life insurance policy with you that also allows me to build cash value so it's an insurance/investment, can you offer something like that and if I decide to enroll, do I have to go through the whole blood test/physical ordeal with a nurse from the company?

Let me know!

hi how you doing.

yes no problem. I can offer you a plan just like that.
we will review the different options/features available. then you can decide which you prefer.

the blood test etc.. depends how much coverage you apply for. we can get up into the $200,000 range before the tests are required.

PM sent.

thanks
Tony

Last edited:
Tony,

Let me know!

bump

Tony,

Let me know!

IT just makes sense!

More and more members are starting up their personal Life Insuance plans.

Why Avoid the inevitable? Everyone will need a good plan eventually.

BUT, you can be smart like many members, cause the sooner you start the lower the price will be.

its that simple.

thanks
Tony.

IT just makes sense!

More and more members are starting up their personal Life Insuance plans.

Why Avoid the inevitable? Everyone will need a good plan eventually.

BUT, you can be smart like many members, cause the sooner you start the lower the price will be.

its that simple.

thanks
Tony.

BUMP

how you doing.

just wanted to let everyone know, that many members of all ages are setting up their Life Insurance plans.
Ranging from 18-35 years old.

and will still be meeting members who are interested to start their own.

when it comes to financial planning, its important to think "outside the box".

starting your Life Insuance plan, may be the single most important investment you can make!

"BUT WHY"?

lets compare starting your RRSP's (or investments) VS Life Insurance.

Well the General public would say: " Starting your RRSP's is more important!"

actually its not. Dont get me wrong its important to have your RRSP's, but when it come between choosing one it would be the Life Insurance.

The reason is because, you can catch up on your RRSP's anytime. HOWEVER, each year you wait to start your Life Insurance, your Premiums will increase based on your age.

so for example. once you turn 25 from 24. your premium will be more then when you were 24. therefore you cannot catch up on that, its too late.

now that's what it means to think "outside the Box"

Last edited:
how you doing.

just wanted to let everyone know, that many members of all ages are setting up their Life Insurance plans.
Ranging from 18-35 years old.

and will still be meeting members who are interested to start their own.

when it comes to financial planning, its important to think "outside the box".

starting your Life Insuance plan, may be the single most important investment you can make!

"BUT WHY"?

lets compare starting your RRSP's (or investments) VS Life Insurance.

Well the General public would say: " Starting your RRSP's is more important!"

actually its not. Dont get me wrong its important to have your RRSP's, but when it come between choosing one it would be the Life Insurance.

The reason is because, you can catch up on your RRSP's anytime. HOWEVER, each year you wait to start your Life Insurance, your Premiums will increase based on your age.

so for example. once you turn 25 from 24. your premium will be more then when you were 24. therefore you cannot catch up on that, its too late.

now that's what it means to think "outside the Box"

BUMP

Hi,

its time to make a smart financial planning decision like Many Members have already.

get your Life Insurance plan setup*tu*

thanks
Tony.

Hi,

its time to make a smart financial planning decision like Many Members have already.

get your Life Insurance plan setup*tu*

thanks
Tony.

ITS SUCH A SMART MOVE.

TRUST ME! THE SOONER YOU START THE BETTER. YOU'LL SEE.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!

I hope everyone had fun and Stayed SAFE......

2006 was a good year.

All the best for 2007.

for Anyone who wants to start the new year on a good foot, you should consider building up a good overall Financial Plan.

if there are any questions, just let me know

THANKS

TONY.

hi,

setting up a good life insurance plan is a basic financial planning tool...

those who set theirs up young will be ahead of the game later on.... just as the many members right here have done... Propes to them !!

Having a life Insurance plan is what I call prudent Financial planning.

those who think they are too smart and say " what a waste" are just nieve....

think outside the box.... Life insurance also provides special investments that can be used later in life.

hear from you soon
Tony.

whats up....

setting up your Life Insurance plan now when you're young and Healthy is probably one of the smartest Financial Planning moves you can make.....

Believe me..

take care
Tony.

hey whats up...

just had a meeting with a member today.....

Life insurance is something you should include in your plans now even if it is not needed....

cause if you wait till you need it.... it may be too late as you may get refused...

thanks
Tony

whats up....

I keep saying it..... and will continue to...

Life Insurance is something you have to start looking at now....!!

Over time its inevitable.... that you will need Life Insurance... to insure a mortgage, your family, kids, business..... etc...

so why Procrastinate , when you can start one now and pay less cause you are younger....

bunches of members ranging from 18- 35 have started their Life Insuance...

Thanks

Tonyt.

whats up....

I keep saying it..... and will continue to...

Life Insurance is something you have to start looking at now....!!

Over time its inevitable.... that you will need Life Insurance... to insure a mortgage, your family, kids, business..... etc...

so why Procrastinate , when you can start one now and pay less cause you are younger....

bunches of members ranging from 18- 35 have started their Life Insuance...

Thanks

Tony.

BUMP !!

Back