Life Insurance: Ever consider the advantage of starting young!!

just got mine today*tu* . Not the first time I deal with Anthony so can say again that I'M very happy with the service. Anthony is a great guy, knows his stuff very well and explains it very well too... if you are skeptical or have questions he will take the time to answer all of them. THx again tony

guys/girls.. if you can, start NOW... I'm 21 and happy to have start today because you REALLY save money if your planning on getting one later on in life.

thx tony:bigup:

JP

+1

just got mine today*tu* . Not the first time I deal with Anthony so can say again that I'M very happy with the service. Anthony is a great guy, knows his stuff very well and explains it very well too... if you are skeptical or have questions he will take the time to answer all of them. THx again tony

guys/girls.. if you can, start NOW... I'm 21 and happy to have start today because you REALLY save money if your planning on getting one later on in life.

JP

great positive feedback....! from one of the many members ive helped get their financial planning started up..!

thanks
Tony.

JP

BUMP

Hey whats up..

getting pm's from members every week.. interested in getting info on their insurance options..

so its not so Unlogical to start your insurance young..!!

Why would you need life insurance if you do not have any responsabilities?
It's paying for nothing.

If I die, money gets to other people and they have nothing to pay but the funeral fees, which is 10k tops. They also get goods such as cars, tv, etc. No need for life insurance under 25 unless you have a house, kids, debts.

You're just putting money into a hole...

It's paying for nothing.

If I die, money gets to other people and they have nothing to pay but the funeral fees, which is 10k tops. They also get goods such as cars, tv, etc. No need for life insurance under 25 unless you have a house, kids, debts.

hi.. fair comments.. and I can actually agree with you partially...

you are correct... that if you were to die today... no one is "dependant" on you example: kids...etc... thus the narrow mindedness of most people our age..

someone our age who decides to think outside the box and get a good life inusarance now, is number 1. going to pay a lower premium then someone older 2. guarantees they will have coverage when those other "events" come... and 3. can grow potentially some BIG cash values in the plan, which can later be accessed..!!!

just because you "think" your saving money by not taking a plan now (your narrow mindedness) , In fact can lead you to have to spend even more later if something happens to your health or even worse.. become UNinsurable.. beleive me.. ive see it happen.. even in our age group.

Im 29.. I fall in the category you mentioned..no kids, not married etc. etc. I do have a mortgage so that warrants some coverage.. but beleive me.. ive made provisions as early as 18 years old with my Life Insurance planning.. and it will pay off in the long run..

do you think I, my many clients and many members here on Montrealracing be doing this if it was not a WISE thing to do..? well yess they are cause it is a wise thing to do..

but hey.. not everyone understands what financial planning means... it means planning ahead.. before you really "need" things.. Im here to offer good, important advice.. but if you think you know better.. do what you want lol.. but you'll see.. once you mature a little, you'll see there is more to financial planning then you think.. theres more to life then thinking the money saved by not having a life insurance can go towards your car...lol

so if you are really stuborn about the life insurance.. you should check out the thread on Critical illness insurance.. this plan pays out when you are alive if your get cancer, or have a stroke etc.. and the likelyhood you get one of those is more probably then dying young...

It's paying for nothing.

you guys paying his 350z hehe =D but it's true it's wayyyy cheaper to start young!

it's easier to get a loan when you have a life insurance for few years before the application of the loan ;-)

but i'm interested in the investment part what is it exactly?

you guys paying his 350z hehe =D but it's true it's wayyyy cheaper to start young!

it's easier to get a loan when you have a life insurance for few years before the application of the loan ;-)

but i'm interested in the investment part what is it exactly?

I know you are only joking.. but no one pays for my Z except me... I find it such an arrogant comment. I offer valued Financial services and products to my clients... Some I meet here on Montrealracing and others have nothing to do with Montrealracing.. I earn a living like anyone else.. and choose what I like to spend my money on..

now.. back to your question.. Unlike the Primerica garbage you offer.. there are certain types of Life Insurance.. some know as Universal Life... that has an Investment component iniside.. it allows you to make extra vuluntary deposits into the policy.. A wide selection of Investment choices are available. the KEY.. is that the investments inside the policy grow TAX SHELTERED.. Later on in life there are strategies to get out the Cash values tax free.. this is something I do for myself right now..!

thanks
Tony

dont get me wrong..

I never said Term insurance is no good..! I have many many clients who use term type life insurance instead of permanent or U.L..

I was only saying that the Term life product of Primerica sucks Shi t..!! LOL*td*
I mean that must be the worst term life policy available... and I know cause Ive replaced many Primerica policies.. and Ive read the policy front to back... complete garbage.. sorry buddy..!

Question for you:.. do you tell your client after the first 20 or 25 years.. that the policy changes to 5year renewals and the premium like Quadruples..! and then turns into yearly renewal.. man that product is so Shi T..!

and since you cant offer U.L... dont bather commenting on it..! youre understanding of the mechanics of the product is way off.. thats what Primerica Brain washed you to think... Fuc king shi t company..! to be a Financial advisor I would be ashamed to offer them..

Bottom line.... its a good idea to have your insurance early on.... even though its not so obvious.

would I and many other have done so if it was not smart planning...!

its all a matter of priority... some prefer to live in the now... and not think ahead... and thats fine.. they deal with things as they come.....

others prefer to think ahead and be prepared in advance....!

the new year is coming..! if youve been wanting to get on track with a financial plan.. then the new year is the time to start..!

thanks
Tony..

when youre young and its cheaper is the time to start a good Life insurance plan..!

its paid off for me and many of my young ( our age) clients..!

example:

just had a meeting with a guy today... had no Life insurance.. never started a plan .. he's 42 years old now.. planning on having a baby with his younger wife.. we reviewed some quotes etc..

whats the first thing that came out of his mouth: " shi t, I should have started this when I was in my 20's". not only will he pay more now.. theres also a chance he may be refused, due to some not so good medical history..! to the non believers, who think its a waste.. I wish you could have been there..!

so its not worth it to wait..! the need for Life insurance is inevitable..! theres no point to procrastinate

Tony..

Hi,

a member scheduled a meeting we me on Monday... he wanted to start his Life insurance plan..

definitely a smart move..

he came in.. we reviewed the different options available.. and he made his decision based on what he wanted and budget..

as simple as that..!

thanks
Tony..

Hi,

a member scheduled a meeting we me on Monday... he wanted to start his Life insurance plan..

definitely a smart move..

he came in.. we reviewed the different options available.. and he made his decision based on what he wanted and budget..

as simple as that..!

thanks
Tony..

get informed

hey whats up...

getting a head start on your Life Insurance BEFORE you need it.. is one of the best things you can do..

if this makes sense to you.. youre not alone..! MANY members ranging from 18 to 35 years old have started theirs.. "before" the obvious need of it when you have kids, getting married etc..

if you have any questions.. just let me know

thanks
Tony..

meeting up with member who contacted me about a month ago.. asking that he wanted to start his Life Insurance..!

we got together then for a meeting.. reviewed his options.. and he chose what he wanted..

his policy got approved all perfect..

now im meeting him again tomorrow to finalize the papers..

what a smart guy.. 26 years old.. FYI.. he contacted me asking for it.. he already knew on his own it was a smart idea to start early.. before I even went over all the advantages with him..!

dont neglect.. the advantage to start life insurance now when youre young..!

he is among many members ive worked with..to get started their life insurance plan..!

thanks
Tony..

hey whats up..

met a new member this week...

he had done some research on his own.. so he new what type of life insurance he wanted..

he came to me.. and I analysed the market to see which company offered the best product and price for what he wanted.

as well we discussed and reviewed other topics such as RRSP's, investments, mortgages..!

its as simple as that.. definitely an advantage to get your Life insurance setup young...!

Tony.*tu*

Back