Subaru Of The Day

Panda1.jpg

Panda2.jpg

Panda3.jpg

Panda4.jpg

I don't know much about this car, but I have eyes, and I can see a huge rotated turbo, reversed manifold, and a pretty large v-mount FMIC... anyone seen this car before??

WRXCraziness.jpg

faSt4 said:
I don't know much about this car, but I have eyes, and I can see a huge rotated turbo, reversed manifold, and a pretty large v-mount FMIC... anyone seen this car before??

WRXCraziness.jpg

This car is built around an internally forged EJ22 that’s been bored and stroked to 2.4 liters. The internal components are Pauter rods, Kelford Cams from NZ, Big valves, revised springs, ported head work. The specification was concieved by Nate, “Prodrive Paykel” and the project set fourth over a time period of about 5 months. Other parts include, Tial 40mm wastegate, Garrett GT40 BB turbo with T4 exhaust housing, twin scroll. Daddy’s SCP headers, DSG SPL up-pipe and downpipe. Nate is trying to optimize the short gearing provided by the straight-cut KAAZ gearbox who’s high revving tendencies combined with the stroker motor will spin the GT40 faster than the average 2 or 2.5 liter Subaru.

http://www.dentsport.com/?p=36

there was a video if it running, but i can't find it.

faSt4 said:

WRXCraziness.jpg

dont they use thev-mount fmic on prodrives wrc cars? i would love to do this setup.

^^^^^^^

That grey STi is incredible ... just one thing though .... wouldn't you think after putting all that work into it, they would find a better way to remove the fog light "covers" than with a red duct tape handle which they then moved to the back bumper for shots (it kind of looks like they forgot it there.....):dunno:
But maybe I'm just not in the know about these fog light "covers" and how they are maintained!!!

Pretty sweet otherwise!!!!! :)

- MsMiranda

Back