BEV FTA completely down

Status
Not open for further replies.

WongFeiHong

Banned
Wow... Bell is really going strong at it. Next is DISH. Who do you guys think will come up with a fix first? COOLSAT, VIEWSAT or Fortec?

'sigh... i really hope the older stb's can still hang with the newer ones. i read on one forum that bell changed their stream and it effectively makes the FTA stbs update faster and need more processing power (what ever that means).

my good old fortec ultra is still doing the job for dish, i hope it lasts through the summer.

2short514 said:
'sigh... i really hope the older stb's can still hang with the newer ones. i read on one forum that bell changed their stream and it effectively makes the FTA stbs update faster and need more processing power (what ever that means).

my good old fortec ultra is still doing the job for dish, i hope it lasts through the summer.
apparently it they find a fix...our FTA will be slow as hell. When you change channel it will take more time for image to come up something about the encryption, but Bell has to stop this because some of their paying users are affected.

new working fta boxes will be very expensive when they come out..for now my dish is running and its strong..the thing with dish is that its gonna take a while for everything to do down..for the reason that their's something like 45 million dish subcribers..so 45 million new cards cost money..and its not even a stop to end it all

integraph said:
You're right :|
Actually trying to roll and find new keys... i'll post if i get some

c'est pas une question de cle mais de technique d'encodage
meme avec les cles ca donnera rien

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back