Silvia "Under Construction"

G.I. Joe said:
When do you expect to receive your wheels ?

I haven't found any that I want at the price I want...if you know what I mean. I'm in no immediate rush to install this yet. I've some more painting to do plus welding, and other parts to install before these go in. I also have to reinstall my interior. Lots more work!

D1champ said:
I haven't found any that I want at the price I want...if you know what I mean. I'm in no immediate rush to install this yet. I've some more painting to do plus welding, and other parts to install before these go in. I also have to reinstall my interior. Lots more work!

i see , i tought silvia came with 5 studs OEM ?
nyway nice ride, you make me jealous
BTW : i still have that yellow sr20det tshirt you sold me a year ago and everytime i wear it i think about that silvia :laugh:

D1champ said:

Welding what do you plan on welding isn't your car from japan (meaning no welding needed unlike candian 240sx welding mandatory......:bigup: )

s13adict said:
Welding what do you plan on welding isn't your car from japan (meaning no welding needed unlike candian 240sx welding mandatory......:bigup: )

Well, I removed the battery tray...but damaged the sheet metal underneath. So it more like fixing a srewup on my part :(

Wow, I must be getting boring..not many responses or comments. Anyways, today I got home and decided I would do some pre-install prepping of some gauges I had bought myself for X-mas. I just mocked it up no wiring completed yet...just to give an idea of how it should look when installed:

dsc00241s2gn.jpg

dsc00242s2jx.jpg

But wait...there's more stuff. I also picked up a used "mint condition" short shifter at an amazing price. Since the weather was nice I decided there was no time like the present :D

dsc00243s5lc.jpg

dsc00244s9ke.jpg

dsc00246s5rc.jpg

Every now and then you're faced with choices that seem tough yet amuzing. I managed to find a killer deal on an Origin Lab kit that I had trucked from the States. Well, the only problem is that I couldn't have it delivered to my house because I work days and so does the trucking company. I decided, without much thought put into it, to go and get it and the terminal at night and drive it home. "How big could it be?" I said to myself, well here's the answer...I hope you all get a good laugh cuz way dying when I saw the photos.

Enjoy!

Here's a buddy checking the contents for damage, looks OK! :D
dsc00247s2nz.jpg

Some extra hands to help never hurts
dsc00251s0uc.jpg

Lets hit the road!
dsc00252s5jp.jpg

dsc00254s9ms.jpg

dsc00260s9bx.jpg

Pit stop!
dsc00264s3mw.jpg

Got home safe and everything in one piece...at 01H30 am
dsc00256s1mu.jpg

lol @ how big could it be hahahhaha those pics jsut spell out "pwned" lol! Nice to see it coming along, can't wait to see this baby finished!!

Allen for member of the month
OMG , GETTING A BODY KIT FOR A SILVIA TIED DOWN WITH ROPES ON THE TOP OF A BERETTA :laugh: :laugh: thread of the year lmaomlaomlamo

Why all this troubles to bring this box ?? I would sell you that kit for cheaper than the price of shipping it cost you took to bring this in !!

We have for over $15 000 us of Origin Lab in stock in montreal!

Sorry but this I dont understand.. we sponsor all drifter

onderground said:
Why all this troubles to bring this box ?? I would sell you that kit for cheaper than the price of shipping it cost you took to bring this in !!

We have for over $15 000 us of Origin Lab in stock in montreal!

Sorry but this I dont understand.. we sponsor all drifter

These types of comments could have been PM'd to me for a more discreet response. Don't think I have any harsh feelings about you guys, gimme an "Onderground" Sticker...I'll put in on the car :D

Im the last guys who require stickers on sponsorees car.. I dont ask for advertising, I simply wanna support drifters over here...

You may ask all drifters we have supported, they ask me for stickers and most of the times I forget to give them a pair..

I was simply curious to see why you decided to get it on your own way.. Maybe because you didnt know it..

onderground said:
Im the last guys who require stickers on sponsorees car.. I dont ask for advertising, I simply wanna support drifters over here...

You may ask all drifters we have supported, they ask me for stickers and most of the times I forget to give them a pair..

I was simply curious to see why you decided to get it on your own way.. Maybe because you didnt know it..

Chk yur PM.

Dude, I dont know you but I hope we can do some tandom dancing lol at Driftek. Hopefully ONDERGROUND will sponsor my broke ass and i'll look as good as you. I have a onevia with a blacktop and a big FMIC lol. Cheers to your project. Let me know if you need help with anything.

-Tim

Back