I'll be on CJAD at 5:35pm today

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
I'm doing an interview for the Rick Peterson show on my reaction to Prime Minister Harper's announcement that he wishes to increase penalties for streetracing.

My reaction is positive however what else do you think I should say?

penalties should be increased but it shouldn't be criminal - you should mention the differences in an officer judging something a "street race" versus judging something impaired driving.

I'd rather see more police presence downtown with cops walkign the beat instead of driving around in their comfy squad cars. I would also like to see cops spending more resources on preventing drunk driving than street racing. Ill admit, street racing is bad, but compared the drunk driving and general crime it's a drop in the bucket. Harper is playing to the media because one family who was directly effected by street racing has voiced their opinion publicly.

Seriously, driving fast with some friends isnt racing.
They should have special soccer mom racing tickets because those b1tches drive hella fast!!

Any ideas how i can make it work?
I click on Listen Now and it keeps saying Ready and i click play, buffers and shit but then comes back to Ready

If your "racing" and get cought, you go to court and say there was a tie. That means there was no winner and to have a race you need a winner. A tie would mean the race is not valid. maybe not.

Cavalier_Mav said:
I click on Listen Now and it keeps saying Ready and i click play, buffers and shit but then comes back to Ready

Use internet explorer... Or use a radio

GC8ADAM said:
If your "racing" and get cought, you go to court and say there was a tie. That means there was no winner and to have a race you need a winner. A tie would mean the race is not valid. maybe not.

CALL IN !!!

They want us to call in lol

Cavalier_Mav said:
You have to be in your car streetracing to hear it properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back