Congratulations: COTM MAY 06!

Status
Not open for further replies.

faSt4

Legacy Member
Congratulations to whomever is the owner of this month's COTM: A WRX!!

The wing is not to my taste, but to each their own! This car is good enough to be COTM.

WRXcotm.jpg

See the rest of the pics HERE

I don't know why there isn't a write-up on the car with the owner's username or a mod list, but there's tons of pics!! :clap:

are u serious? lol.....

kidding, the whole car isnt to my taste, but im guessing the perfomance are beast worthy

I think if he axed the uber-wing and the roof-scoop, it'd be A-1. BUT, it's not my car, and it is COTM, and it is a Subaru, so. lol

ToxicBug said:
Wow that looks afwul. GG Danny/COTM.
:hater:

I don't know what that's supposed to mean, especially coming from the guy who told me that when a Honda engine hits VTEC "it's a race engine":rolleyes: . The only two ghey things about this car are the wing and the steering wheel. Everything else is phat, and the engine is b00sted to sh!t. This car is far from awful. It looks like a standard, modded Subaru, aside from the wing and the steering wheel.

Maybe you like it less because you don't own a Subaru, however,
it should be respected *gunz* ; it's the first Subaru ever to be featured as COTM.

Here's the mod list.

• SOUS LE CAPEAU
2.5 litre block + JE forged pistons (500 hp) GT 30 R turbo, all plumbing custom made for turbo and intercooler, custom front mount intercooler, APS fuel rail + walboro fuel pump, MAGNUS intake, custom 3 inch exhust, GREEDY oil catch can, 850 CC injectors, ECUTEK ecu flash, external waste gate, custom made overflow ,recurculation , and windshield tank, EXIDY twin plate clutch + lighten flywheel, lighten underdrive pullies + crank, equal length header, all motor piping ceramic coated, blow off valve, custom carbon fiber accents, chrome accents, TEIN hood props, urethane engine mounts, KOYO aluminum radiator, SAMCO silicon hoses for motor, C-SPEC 6 speed tranny, STI LSD rear differential, urathane transmission mounts.

• AUDIO
Pioneer 6" dvd screen, Clarion nav unit, Sony Playstation Stinger 25 farad cap, 3 sets 6.5" Perfects componets, 1 set Kappa 6.5", 2 Clarion head rest monitors, 1 Directed 10" wide screen, complete car dyna mated, 1 10" 10w7 JL sub, 500\1 sub amp JL Audio, 300\4 amp JL Audio, 300\2 amp JL Audio, custom led lighting and interior stobe lights, Street Glow under body lighting kit, 14 code 3 police strobe lighting, front mount camera. .

• EXTÉRIEUR C-WEST trim kit + grill, Charge Speed carbon rear wing, carbon front reverse hood scoop, STI rally roof scoop (functional), Prodrive headlights, custom vinyl on car ( reflective).

• INTÉRIEUR
Custom leather covered STI seats, custom made and covered doors panels, nav unit on dash, STI dash cluster, custom made leather floor mats, SPARCO seat belt harness + belts, SPARCO leather wheel, fire extingusher, five Auto Meter gauges, ECUTEK delta dash computer, custom blue lighting complete interior.

• ROUES ET PNEUS
18" Tenzo R Mean 6 wrapped in 225/40/ZR18 Yokohama tires.

• FREINS ET SUSPENSION
40 MM DMS rally shocks, Perrin sway bar end links, strut bar. DMS camber top plates,WILWOOD front and back DBA discs front and rear, stainless steel brake lines.

L'malade said:
Here's the mod list.

• SOUS LE CAPEAU
2.5 litre block + JE forged pistons (500 hp) GT 30 R turbo, all plumbing custom made for turbo and intercooler, custom front mount intercooler, APS fuel rail + walboro fuel pump, MAGNUS intake, custom 3 inch exhust, GREEDY oil catch can, 850 CC injectors, ECUTEK ecu flash, external waste gate, custom made overflow ,recurculation , and windshield tank, EXIDY twin plate clutch + lighten flywheel, lighten underdrive pullies + crank, equal length header, all motor piping ceramic coated, blow off valve, custom carbon fiber accents, chrome accents, TEIN hood props, urethane engine mounts, KOYO aluminum radiator, SAMCO silicon hoses for motor, C-SPEC 6 speed tranny, STI LSD rear differential, urathane transmission mounts.

Je comprenais pas cétait quoi, featured as COTM,
Criss d'Ostie de Tabarnac de Malade!!
En plein le genre de setup que jveux sur mon char!!:bigup:

yeah man...extremely impressive performance mods, but leaves sour taste with the exterior. At least the hood scoop is functional, i actually dont mind it as much as the black accent spread out on the car....could be cf but it looks a little bit too much. imagine this car black....and we are talking a whole new ball game.

faSt4 said:
:hater:

I don't know what that's supposed to mean, especially coming from the guy who told me that when a Honda engine hits VTEC "it's a race engine":rolleyes: . The only two ghey things about this car are the wing and the steering wheel. Everything else is phat, and the engine is b00sted to sh!t. This car is far from awful. It looks like a standard, modded Subaru, aside from the wing and the steering wheel.

Maybe you like it less because you don't own a Subaru, however,
it should be respected *gunz* ; it's the first Subaru ever to be featured as COTM.
First of all I said it looks awful. I didn't say anything about the performance since I saw the FMIC I guessed it was pretty serious.

Btw, dude, do some reading before you start making remarks about Honda and VTEC, you'll see that I'm right and you're wrong.

ToxicBug said:
First of all I said it looks awful. I didn't say anything about the performance since I saw the FMIC I guessed it was pretty serious.

Btw, dude, do some reading before you start making remarks about Honda and VTEC, you'll see that I'm right and you're wrong.

II just don't understand how you can go from asking if anyone wants to let you drive their WRX/STi at our last meet, to saying this car looks awful. Make up your mind! I'm sure if you had the keys in front of you, you'd be all over this car like flies on sh!t.

And as for the VTEC thing, alot more people were laughing when you said that, so maybe all of us need to read more about Honda and the "VTEC race engine". Big deal, it's cam timing and valve lift, WOW. Maybe YOU should read up on VTEC, here; http://auto.howstuffworks.com/question229.htm

Instead of arguing with me and saying I don't know what I'm talking about and polluting this thread with your garbage, go back to where you belong by clicking HERE *byewhore*

VTEC for teh win!
http://www.vtec.net/

L'malade said:
Va voir en haut de la page, sa dit bien May 2006.

http://www.montrealracing.com/?page=cotm

Comment ca pourrait être la voiture du mois de Juin si le mois vien de commencer?

tu as bien raison c'est mon erreur, mais habituellement les voitures du mois ne sont pas dévoiler dans les 5-6 premier jours du mois?

a moins que ca l'aille toujours été comme ca, mais ca la tjs été du mois précédent, ex: voiture du mois d'octobre au début novembre, voiture du mois de février en début mars....

mais bon, reste que c'est une belle voiture, à l'exception de l'aileron et du volant

faSt4 said:
II just don't understand how you can go from asking if anyone wants to let you drive their WRX/STi at our last meet, to saying this car looks awful. Make up your mind! I'm sure if you had the keys in front of you, you'd be all over this car like flies on sh!t.

And as for the VTEC thing, alot more people were laughing when you said that, so maybe all of us need to read more about Honda and the "VTEC race engine". Big deal, it's cam timing and valve lift, WOW. Maybe YOU should read up on VTEC, here; http://auto.howstuffworks.com/question229.htm

Instead of arguing with me and saying I don't know what I'm talking about and polluting this thread with your garbage, go back to where you belong by clicking HERE *byewhore*

VTEC for teh win!
http://www.vtec.net/
Dude, if you thinks that this car looks so awesome, why don't you put a fake roof skoop, a bigger STi-style spoiler, plastic covers on the headlights, and a different color skirt kit on your STi?

If I was given keys to this car, OF COURSE I would be excited, it has 500hp for ****s sakes! However, if I owned this car, then, after ripping it around for a day, I would tear off all that useless plastic I mentionned above.

ToxicBug the roof scoop is fonctinal ;)

That's not light cover, they are Prodrive headlights.

But yes the wing must go and the lip kit painted the same color as the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back